If you’re wondering how to add bots to Discord server on mobile or PC, this article is for you. Discord is an ideal platform for you if you’re a gamer. But it can be even better if you add bots to the Discord server. But before that, you need to know how Discord bots work.
Discord bots make it easier for you to automate many tasks. For instance, you can generate posts, monitor certain behavior of the members, and control a few other commands.
Steps To Add Bots To Discord Server On Mobile Or PC
Below are the steps to add bots to the Discord server on mobile or PC. There are multiple ways to do this.
- Open Discord either from the web or the native app. Now, log in with your credentials. No matter if you’re using the web version or the app version; the first thing you need to do is to access your account.
- Now, you need to go to the Server Settings. For that, you need to select your server from the left pane and click on the pointing down arrow.
- Once you’ve opened Server Settings, now navigate to Roles from the left-pane. You’ll find it at the top, right after Overview. Next, click on the Permissions tab and enable the Managed Server. After that, click on the Save button.
- There are few places to get bots from. Top.gg, GitHub, Carbonitex are some recommended places by professionals. If you want, you can create your own bot too.
- After you’ve decided which bot you’ll add to the server; click on the button to add the bot to the server. Shortly after you’ll see a small window; from here you need to select the preferred server. Now, click on the Auth orize button. All you need to do is to assure the bot that you’re a human.
What to do if you can’t add bots?
If you’re facing complications while adding a bot to the server; the first thing you need to make sure of is that you’re having an uninterrupted internet connection. Check if other things are working properly with your internet connection. If not, then you might switch your network connection. This might fix your problem and other problems might not arise.
Another thing you need to check is if you’re logged in on a specific account. Log out from all sessions and keep yourself logged in only on one device and try again.
Basically, that’s all you need to do if you want to add bots to Discord server on mobile or PC. Even if you’re using mobile, and you don’t have access to a PC; you can use the web version to use it as a desktop site for your ease.
Yes, it’s easy to make a Discord server on mobile.
Yes, you can make a Discord server just for yourself.
Yes, Discord servers are totally free.