Table Of Contents
If you’re looking for the best short games for Android then you’ve come to the right place. There are numerous options available on the Google Play Store, which makes it difficult to choose one game that is exciting and interesting.
But, don’t worry. This article will help you in finding the best game for you.
List Of Best Short Games For Android
Here’s the list of best short games for Android.
1. Block Puzzle
Block puzzle is another classic game. Its enormous popularity makes it on the list of best short games for Android. Here, you have to tap on the block and place it in such a way that it completes a row, and it will vanish. Besides this, it also includes several other features, let’s look into them.
- It doesn’t require an internet connection.
- Has amusing sound effects and animation.
- The tactics are simple to understand.
- If the level increases, the difficulty will also increase.
- The leader board is also available for your convenience.
If you need a short card game for Android, then Solitaire is the best option. The game’s tactics are simple to grasp, so even if you’re a beginner, you’ll enjoy it. Again, it comes with a slew of appealing features.
- It has amazing graphics and the sound quality is just astonishing.
- You can alter the theme, as well as the front and back of the card.
- Unlimited undo options are also available.
- It provides daily challenges and all winning deals.
- It has autocomplete and autosave mode.
Chess games come with a bundle of amusing features. It’s similar to a real-life Chess game, and if you’re good at it, then this game is for you. This game addictive to those who just love playing chess.
- It offers over ten challenging and rewarding levels.
- You can customize from the six different themes that are included.
- You can get help from the game assistance.
- It has amusing sound effects and graphics.
- The game comes with an ‘Autosave’ feature.
4. Knock Down
If you liked the Angry Birds game, then this tiny game will impress you. Instead of birds, you’ll get some very angry balls here. As a result, you have to knock down balls to destroy the given obstacles. Moreover, its graphics are impressive and it will be one of the best short games for Android.
- It has over 22 challenging levels, amazing graphics, and sound effects.
- This game doesn’t require an internet connection.
- Due to its small size, you won’t have to worry about your phone’s memory.
- The higher your level, the more difficult it will be to win.
5. Fruit Cut 3D
Fruit Cut 3D is one of the most popular small-sized games. This game can be a great companion during your boring time. In this game, you have to cut a lot of fruit into slices. There are a variety of fruits available like Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Watermelon, Lemon, Apple, and much more.
- A smooth touchpad will allow you to play this amazing game.
- You must be quick and smart to avoid the bomb.
- You will earn bonus points by slicing the fruit into multiple pieces.
- Moreover, it doesn’t have advertisements to distract you.
6. Flow Free
If you love puzzle games that are too small in size, then Flow free is for you. It is still considered one of the best short games for Android. Though it comes with simple strategies, you’ll often find it difficult to play.
- There are over two and a half thousand puzzles to enjoy.
- It includes very clean and colorful graphics and animation.
- Its funny sound effects will stimulate your excitement.
- Its time limit feature will make it difficult to master.
7. Roll Balls Into A Hole
Roll Balls into a Hole falls into the category of best short games for Android due to its different and exciting ball tilting games levels. This game is having a goal on the board, and you’ll get too many white balls with a single red ball. Now, you have to move all the balls except the red one into the Hole. The more you save the ball, the high you will score.
- Easy and user-friendly settings.
- It will make you addicted as well as be the best partner in your boring time.
- Easy, medium and hard modes are available.
- Its sound quality will increase your excitement.
8. Teeter Pro
Teeter Pro is a very addicting maze game that you can play in your free time. You can easily download it from the Google Play store, and it will not take up much of your phone’s memory.
- It features very high-quality graphics, a challenging level system, and the ability to compete with other players.
- The user-friendly interface is one of the best features of this game.
- It offers regular updates as well as feature integration.
If you love arrow and bow type games then Archery is for you. It is on the list of best short games for Android. This game is all about making a target and will also judge your intelligence. However, other features which can’t be overlooked are:
- It has several challenging levels to enjoy.
- Its amusing graphics and sound quality made it stand out from the crowd.
- It will take up the least amount of space in your phone’s memory.
- This game’s details are depicted using physics animation.
- You can display your score and compete with other players.
- Although it is simple to play and understand, it is difficult to master.
10. Dr. Driving
Dr. Driving is one of the best short games for Android that will make you hell addictive and crazy. It is a thrilling driving game that will never bore you with its exciting features. Till now, it is popular among the young generation.
- Crazy driving runways with exceptional graphics.
- The sound effect of this game will increase your level of excitement.
- There is a multiplayer option if you want to play with a friend.
- It also has an achievement board that allows you to track your progress.
11. BMX Boy
If you love cycling, then BMX Boy is for you. You must run with your bike on the road, and whenever necessary you can do jumping and bumping. This exciting game contains several challenging levels, and you will find it enjoyable to pass the time.
- There are over 90 exciting levels to choose from.
- You can also choose from 3 different terrains.
- Try several cool tricks, to get more points.
- There are several unlocked levels to enjoy.
- Its soundtrack will raise your level of excitement.
12. Modern Sniper
If you are a person who likes shooting mission games then Modern Sniper is for you. You have several missions to complete, and there is no foundation of how long you can play it. It has a variety of playing modes and features, so you can play the game in different ways.
- Thousands of enemies will appear and you have to shoot them.
- You have more than 50 missions and 7 different types of weapons.
- It is designed with ultrasonic graphics and resolution and has excellent sound quality.
- There are 6 maps to follow different routes.
13. Bounce Classic
Bounce classic can be considered as the nostalgic game of the old days. It is a popular bouncing ball game with an old-fashioned style and design. However, there are unique levels that provide you different types of excitement each time. Moreover, it is addictive for people of all ages.
- This game will make you nostalgic as it has the old days’ design.
- Its sound effects are identical to the original bounce game.
- It has 11 different levels with a unique appearance.
- It is an easy game and has intuitive control with a smooth touchpad.
14. Tank Hero
Tank Hero permits you to be the bravest tank hero of dangerous areas. This compact size game is designed with 3D action graphics and an amazing touchpad that will make your experience unimaginable. You will have a range of weapons including cannons, heat seekers, howitzers, and many others. In this game, your only mission is to destroy your enemies’ tanks.
- There are over 120 levels and 5 different types of weapons to choose from.
- You can also choose the environment of the battling field as there are 3 types of battlefields.
- It is an offline game, so you can enjoy it wherever you want.
15. Two Dots
Two dots deserves to be on the list of best short games for Android. This tiny game makes you feel relax while playing. You have to connect two dots, for which you need to think quickly. But, to be honest, it’s not as simple as you think. The more you play, the more difficult it will be to win.
- This game has 1885 levels for you to enjoy.
- It is easy to play but difficult to master.
- You will be amused by its music and sound effects.
- It has a user-friendly game interface.
- You can challenge your friends in this game via various social media platforms.
Now, these are the best short games for Android. If you try them, then they won’t disappoint you. Lastly, provide us your experience of these games in the comment section below and share it with your friends.
PUBG Mobile is the No 1 Android game.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is the shortest story game.
Farming Simulator 19 is the longest game on PS4.