Want to know the step by step process of how to change phone number on TikTok?
Congratulations! You’ve found the right place.
In this article, we’ll discuss this issue in detail and by the end of it, you can change phone number on TikTok at will.
The app “TikTok” has a very strong following in many major markets of the world, from the United States of America (USA) to various major Asian countries including India. It has become the hub to create fun videos and content at a minute’s notice and lead the path to become a social media influencer and making real money.
Even if you’re not thinking that far ahead, it’s also a fun platform to spend some time away from the hectic lives today’s modern environment has it for people to live.
But imagine a situation where you’re changing your mobile number for any number of reasons, will you now have to make a new TikTok account – because the phone number is compulsory for the same – or you can still use the old account with your new number?
The answer to that question is a resounding yes. And we’re here to discuss the same.
Steps To Change Phone Number on TikTok App
The task may seem difficult at first glance. But, that’s simply because of a lack of knowledge in this respect. But fear not, We’re here!
So, before wasting any more time, let’s discuss the step by step process by which you can change phone number on TikTok at will and go on about using the app.
- Open your profile in the app.
- In the top right-hand corner, you’ll find 3 vertical dots. Press on it.
- Now you are in “Privacy and Settings”.
- From the list of given options, select “Manage my account”.
- Then, proceed to tap “phone number” from the given options.
- Now, a dialog box will appear. This will ask you to verify your current number.
- Click on “Send code” to proceed further.
- Now you will receive a four-digit one-time password (OTP) to prove that you are the rightful owner of the said account.
- Once that’s done, follow the same procedure as it asks you to fill the new number and then fill the required verification code.
- And voila! You have successfully managed to change phone number on TikTok.
After reading the above procedure, even you’d agree with us that the process was a fairly simple one and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes at maximum to successfully undertake the task from start to finish.
Hopefully, your problem with respect to Change Phone number on TikTok was resolved and it won’t be an issue any longer.
If you still get an error or are still unclear or confused about any of the above-mentioned steps, then do reply here in the comment section and we’ll try to help you with the same as soon as possible.
Until next time, see ya!
- Why Is My TikTok Video Under Review? [4 Reasons]
- How To Make TikTok Without Internet?
- You’re Following Too Fast Problem In TikTok [Fixing Guide]
- TikTok Says I’m Not Eligible [Fix For Android/iOS Devices]
- How To Change Your Username On TikTok [Easy Guide]
No, it’s not safe for them. The minimum age is 13 years to use this platform.
Tiktok doesn’t allow child abuse, sexual exploitation, and child nudity. If someone tries to do this Tiktok will ban his account.
Yes, you can easily deactivate TikTok temporarily like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.