Updating to Windows 11 is something you can simply flex about! Sounds weird, but yes, people are excited about getting the notification to update. Now guess what happens when they have actually done it cause it is desired by all! Well, it is obvious that such an upgrade would support almost every other device to get connected to it. So, anyone can connect Airpods to Windows 11.
But how? Well, this article is on connecting Apple AirPods to Windows 11 PC. Read and follow everything given and make your work 10x easier than it actually is!
Steps To Connect AirPods To Windows 11
Follow the steps mentioned below to connect AirPods to Windows 11.
- First, go to the arrow icon from the system tray and click on the Bluetooth icon.
- Then, click on ‘Open settings’.
- The ‘Bluetooth and Devices’ page opens up from the settings section.
- Now, turn on the Bluetooth option and click on the ‘Add a Device’ option.
- A window will appear on the screen, choose the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Your PC will start looking for the nearby available devices, so keep the Airpods in pairing mode.
- Keeping the AirPods in the case, open the lid of the case and press the button at the back of the lid.
- When a white light will flash after pressing the button, leave the button free.
- At last, click on your device name when Windows 11 will show you the list of available devices.
With this, you will be able to connect Airpods to Windows 11 easily. Just follow the steps one by one, and it is done! Connecting a device has never been so hard, and when it comes to AirPods, you will always have a smooth experience for sure.
It is just that you will have to go along with the simple things we have on the Settings part. Rest, you know now how to connect AirPods to Windows 11! We also wrote an article on what to do if AirPods don’t fit. If you are looking for the same, check out the article.
Yes, you can use AirPods for PC gaming.
Yes, you can connect AirPods to Windows PC.
Yes, you can use AirPods as a PC headset
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥