It’s 10 at night and you are walking down-home. It’s a calm night and you can hear every little sound that goes around you. Suddenly you are surrounded by a gang of robbers and the next thing you know is you have been mugged!
The situation can be anything, but you should always have a Plan B if things go down the drain. Supposing you have lost your mobile and all your valuables including your card, the next logical step would be to block your card and any such account which can be compromised! In such cases, it is always recommended to either block or delete your account on a temporary basis.
By doing this, you not only safeguard your account but also save yourself of all the possible monetary frauds that you can encounter. So the next question up here is, how do we do it? If you are a Paytm user, we have just the right solution for you to delete your account.
So calm your nerves as in this article, Fixing Port has brought about the steps to delete Paytm business account. If this is what you have been looking for, keep reading and you will uncover the simplest and straightforward steps to get your account deleted.
How to Delete Paytm Business Account?
All these activities lead to the dismissal of the App. So, if your business account is registered on Paytm, its high time you delete your account before uninstalling the App from your device. So, here are the steps you can follow to delete Paytm business account.
- Go to this website by Clicking Here.
- This will take you to your Paytm Dashboard.
- Now, log in to your Paytm account using your ID and Password.
- After logging in, you will receive an OTP on your number.
- Punch in your OTP and you will be redirected to the home page of Paytm.
- Now, Go to Settings and then, click on Account Settings.
- After doing this, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Here, you will find the option to deactivate your account.
- They will ask you for the reason behind you deactivating your account.
- Once you provide the details, your account will successfully be deactivated within two business days.