When you are wanting to delete Tinder account, isn’t it a grave situation? If a guessing work is done, I can surely say either you have not found out your perfect match or have faced any difficulty while handling Tinder. To delete the Tinder account might not always be the best solution, because if you want to come back again, you will have no other option than to open another account.
So, it’s better to temporarily hide your profile for some time and check how it goes. If you are well enough with that, you can delete your Tinder account cause, after all, it’s yours!
Steps To Delete Tinder Account
Let us see first how you can go on with temporarily hiding your profile.
1. Temporarily hiding your profile
Discovery is a feature available on the Tinder app where you will be able to search for your perfect matches. You can turn off the Discovery feature so that your profile would not be shown to any other person. To do that, follow the steps given below.
- Open the Tinder app.
- Go to the Profile icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Delete Account option.
- At last, tap on Pause My Account. This will turn off the Discovery option and no one will be able to see your account until you Enable Discovery option.
2. Permanently deleting your account
Reminding the readers to think twice before going forward to delete Tinder account permanently because, in this process, you will lose all the data like chats, matches, and everything related to the account. In case if you are determined to do so, follow the step given below.
- Open the Tinder app, or else, you can also sign in to your account using their website Tinder.com. Go to the Profile icon.
- Now, click on Settings.
- Scroll down, tap on the Delete Account option and then tap on the Delete My Account option.
That was all about the process to delete Tinder account permanently or temporarily hiding your profile. The choice is now yours! We also wrote an article on how to delete all tweets at once on Twitter. Have a look if you are looking for the same.
Yes, you can browse Tinder without joining.
No, using Tinder is legal.
You should have to be 18 years old to join Tinder.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥