Twitter can be understood as a microblogging system, with the help of which you can send and receive short posts that are called Tweets. These tweets can be of 140 characters. You can also add relevant links to your tweets. Twitter users have to follow each other in order to see each other’s tweets that are posted on the timeline. You are also allowed to follow people and organizations that encompass your personal interests. Also, in addition, Twitter has launched its new feature named “Twitter Fleets“.
Enable Dark Mode in Twitter
Nowadays dark mode is in limelight. Every social platform has released its dark mode version for people who love to use dark mode. The dark mode feature has its own fan following. Some people say that it makes it easier to stay focused on your work whereas others say that it is good for low light surroundings and thus reduces your eye strain and improves users’ visibility.
All these usabilities made Snapchat release Snapchat dark mode to let their users enjoy the environs. This also made Twitter announce dark mode to its users. If you haven’t yet enabled dark mode on Twitter, you can do it by retrieving your settings. You can enable dark mode on both Android and iOS devices. Let’s get to know both the settings one by one. Let’s start with Android.
Steps to turn on Dark Mode on Twitter for Android
Below are the steps that you must follow to enable Twitter dark mode on Android phones.
- First of all, you need to tap on the Profile icon that you will find in the top menu.
- After that, you have to tap on Settings and privacy.
- Now, you have to tap on the Display and sound option.
- There you will need to tap on the “Dark Mode” option to enable the feature.
- Then, you can choose Dim or Lights out by selecting the preferences in dark mode appearance.
This is all you have to do in order to enable Twitter dark mode in your Android phones. Now let’s know how to enable dark mode in Twitter in iOS devices.
Steps to turn on Dark Mode on Twitter for iOS
To turn on dark mode in your iOS device, you have to check on the following steps.
- First of all, just Open Twitter in your iOS device.
- Now, move to your Profile menu and tap on Setting and privacy.
- Then, you have to tap on the Display and sound tab.
- Now, tap on dark mode and toggle on the slider to enable the dark theme.
- There, you can also use the dim or lights out the option to set the theme as per your choice.
This way you can easily enable twitter dark mode in iOS devices.
In both the devices if you want to turn off the dark mode, you can just toggle off the dark mode slider from the option.