PUBG is an abbreviation for Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, which is an online multiplayer battle royale game that you can play on your mobile phones or desktop, or console. It is highly popular among the young generation. But one of the main problems they face is the storage permission error, as they forget to enable storage access permission for PUBG. In this piece, we will learn how to fix the issue of storage permission.
PUBG is an addictive multiple battle royale online game mostly played on mobile phones in which your avatar is dropped into a battleground along with your teammates so that you can begin your adventures.
It allows you to play solo or team up with two, three, or four players. The game allows you to strategize and communicate with your team members in unique terrains so you can reach the end successfully.
Basic requirements for playing this game on your mobile:
- Internet connection – via WiFi or mobile network to play online.
- The android and iOS versions should be the latest.
- Need 2GB of RAM to play the game smoothly.
Steps to enable storage access permission for PUBG
PUBG is available to download on the play store for Android devices and on the App Store for Apple products. After the download gets completed, then during the installation process, it asks for permission to allow PUBG mobile to provide access to photos, media, and files on the phone. When you click on “Allow”, the storage access issue will be resolved. But if you click on “Deny”, your game will not function properly.
If you “denied” the storage access during installation, then you can just follow these steps to fix this issue:
- Go to the “Settings” of your Android phone and tap on it.
- Go to the Apps option.
- Now, tap on “Manage Apps“.
- Search for the PUBG Mobile app and tap on it.
- Tap on the App Permissions of the app.
- You will see two options microphone and storage, tap on the storage option.
- Now, tap on “Allow” to allow storage permissions for PUBG.
By following these steps, you will be able to enable storage access permission for PUBG, and you will surely be able to play the game without any hindrance.