Here are the details regarding Fall Guys system requirements
If you want to experience gaming with an element of quirk, then you should definitely try playing Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. This game, which was developed by Devolver Digital, is inspired by game shows like Takeshi’s Castle and is known for its unusual gameplay and visual appearance, and the players are represented as cute jelly bean-like figures.
The world of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is one where you have to face ridiculous challenges and strange but enjoyable obstacles. If you have watched Takeshi’s Castle and enjoyed watching it, you will enjoy this game too. Your success in meeting all the odd challenges in the game will determine if you are eligible to qualify for the subsequent rounds. This fun game will be more fun if it functions smoothly on your PC. This article brings to you all the requirements that your PC needs to meet for the game to function smoothly.
Fall Guys System Requirements – Minimum
The following section contains a list of the minimum requirements that your PC needs to satisfy in order to provide you with a smooth gaming experience. Continue reading:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit only
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
Fall Guys Recommended System Requirements
The following list comprises system requirements that are recommended by expert gamers. Read on to discover:
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1500X
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 460 2GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
That’s all for today. We hope we covered all the points and helped you gain a better understanding of this topic. However, if you feel we missed out on something, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. On that note, stay tuned to Fixing Port, your one-stop destination for all the latest tech news and updates.