Hey guys! We are back again to bring you yet another article. The topic in discussion today is: how do you find your TikTok QR Code.
But first of all, in case some of you don’t know:
What is a QR Code?
QR Codes are basically well…codes which are machine readable. They comprise of white and back squares and these contain secret information that can be easily read by a smartphone’s camera.
You might have seen them around behind food items and packets. Even popular e-wallet platform PayTM now makes use of it.
In terms of TikTok, they greatly help in finding a fellow user without having to write the full username or trying to find one person out of a sea of people with similar names.
Find your TikTok QR Code [Guide]
So next time someone asks you for your QR Code, just follow the given steps and you’ll be gold!
Here we go:
- First of all, open your Profile.
- Now, tap of the three vertical dots found in the upper right corner of your screen.
- In the “Privacy and settings” section, tap on “Manage my Account“.
- Now, a clear “My QR Code” will show up. Tap on it.
- In the bottom of the screen, you’ll see two options- “Save QR Code” or “Scan QR Code“.
You can even take a simple screenshot to save it in your gallery.
And frankly, that’s it. You’ve successfully managed to find your TikTok QR Code.
As you can probably see, you don’t need to learn much to find your TikTok QR Code. Just remember what is stated above and you’re good to go.
We’ll end this article with that nice thought. See you soon with our next article. Goodbye!