Hello everyone today we are here with another Fortnite query about how to fix Fortnite error code 30005. Recently lots of users are facing this error while starting their Fortnite, and they are not able to find how to fix this issue. So here we have mentioned a simple step by step method to fix this error.
Fortnite is an online multiplayer video game developed and released by Epic games in 2017. There are three game modes of this spectacular game, they almost have the same gameplay and game engine which is Unreal Engine. But the most played and popular is Battle Royale version in which a squad of 4 players will fight against the other players and the team who last stands from a total of these 100 players will win.
Why Fortnite error code 30005 is Occurring?
The main reason behind this error code is some fault in your Fortnite Easy Anti-cheat files. So fixing up the Easy Anti-cheat file of your Fortnite battle royale game is a solution to your query of how to fix Fortnite error code 30005. If you know the exact path of the Fortnite Easy Anti-cheat folder in your PC, then simply navigate to this folder and uninstall and reinstall the Easy Anti-cheat setup. If you don’t know where these files are located in your drive then simply follow the simple steps that are given below to fix this error.
Steps to fix Fortnite Error code 30005
The first step is to figure out the drive where you have installed the Fortnite Battle Royale. After this move on to the mentioned steps:
- Go to Epic Games install directory
Epic Games >> Fortnite >> Binaries >> Win64 >> EasyAntiCheat
- Once you are in the EasyAntiCheat folder, look for EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and run this setup file.
- This may require Administration permission, so allow it.
- Now, the EasyAntiCheat service window will appear.
- Here in this window select Fortnite from the drop-down menu and then click on Uninstall.
- Once it is uninstalled, a new option of Install Easy Anti-Cheat will appear, click on it to install.
- Now click on the Finish button.
- Restart your Epics Game launcher and click on a launch to start Fortnite.
Hurray!! your Fortnite is now running fine with no more errors. But unfortunately, if this method does not work for you then we recommend you to uninstall your Fortnite completely and then reinstall it again. And try the above method again this will definitely help in resolving the issue of Fortnite error code 30005.
I hope the above discussion may help you in making your game run without any error. But if you still have any queries or doubts related to Fortnite error code 30005. Then feel free to contact us through the comment section and our Facebook page. Thank you see you next time.