Anybody with an iPhone knows that it is a tool with several functions besides being a phone. Call forwarding is one of its best features. Forward calls on iPhone enables you to take calls on another phone number or device when you cannot answer your iPhone. Calls may be placed to any number, including landlines, mobile devices, and voicemail.
Steps To Forward Calls On iPhone
In this post, we’ll guide you through forwarding calls on an iPhone. Follow these steps to make call forwarding available on your iPhone:
- First, go to Settings > Phone.
- Tap on Call Forwarding.
- Now, toggle on the switch to activate Call Forwarding.
- Input the phone number to which you wish to redirect your calls and click the Back button in the upper left corner of the screen.
How to disable call forwarding on iPhone?
To disable call forwarding on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- First, go to Settings > Phone.
- Choose the Call Forwarding option.
- Toggle off the button to turn off Call Forwarding.
iPhone Call Forwarding Options
With your iPhone, you have got three options to forward calls on iPhone:
- Forward all calls: When this option is enabled, all calls made to your iPhone are routed to the phone number you choose.
- When busy: Calls to your iPhone will only be redirected if your phone is busy or you cannot answer.
- Forward when unanswered: When this option is enabled, calls to your iPhone will only be forwarded if you do not answer them.
Network carrier and forward calls on iPhone:
Before you enable call forwarding on your iPhone, check to see if your network provider allows it. Call forwarding may incur an extra price with some providers. Check your carrier’s website or contact customer service to see whether they support call forwarding.
Troubleshooting call-forwarding problems
Here are a few things you may try if you’re having problems forwarding calls on your iPhone:
- Verify your network connection: While call forwarding needs a reliable network connection, ensure your iPhone has one.
- Reboot your iPhone: Restarting your iPhone will sometimes alleviate call-forwarding difficulties.
- Clear the network settings: If the above steps fail, try resetting your network settings. To accomplish this, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
To summarise, call forwarding is a useful function that allows you to keep in touch with your callers even when you cannot answer your iPhone. You can quickly set up call forwarding and forward your calls to any phone number, including landlines, other mobile phones, or voicemail, by following the instructions indicated in this article.
It is essential to note that all network providers do not support call forwarding, so verify with your carrier to confirm that this option is available. Also, if you have problems with call forwarding, such as calls not forwarding successfully, you may attempt troubleshooting measures such as verifying your network connection or resetting network settings.
Forward calls on iPhone may be a helpful tool for anybody who wants to stay connected with their callers even when they cannot answer their iPhone. You can enable this option and reap its benefits with these simple steps.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥