Recently Paytm has announced an upcoming cheque book facility for Paytm account holders in India. As an account holder, you can get Paytm cheque book in four ways which we have discussed below.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
4 Ways to Get Paytm Cheque Book
1. Paytm Cheque through the online request
Online request is one of the easiest ways to get a cheque book. All you need to do is:
- Click here to go to Paytm payments Bank’s official website.
- Login with bank user id and password.
- Go to the “Services” section from the top left menu.
- You will see an option for the cheque book request.
- Click on it and upload your signature and documents.
Your cheque book will be delivered to a registered KYC address within three days of the request.
2. Request through Paytm payments bank customer care number
You can get your cheque book by calling on payment bank’s customer care number.
- Paytm payment bank’s customer care number is 0120-4456-456.
- Click here to get other contact details.
3. Visiting Paytm payments bank’s home branch
You can get your cheque book by visiting your Paytm payments bank’s home branch.
- All you need to do is to submit a written application for cheque book request along with your signature and few documents.
- Your cheque book will be delivered to your registered address within 3-4 working days.
4. Requesting through Paytm Payments Bank ATM
Go to your nearby Paytm Payments Bank ATM and request to get your cheque book.
How to track your cheque book?
- As soon as you submit your application for the cheque book you will start receiving an SMS informing about your application.
- From dispatch to expected delivery and current status, each detail will be received by you via SMS.
- You can also call customer care to track down your cheque book.