The debate titled; iPhone 12 pro Vs iPhone 11 pro is something that all the iPhone lovers across the globe are arguing the most about. Here we are going to benefit both sides by providing some facts about both iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 11 pro and then let you conclude which one is the one for you. Let’s proceed one by one, starting with iPhone 12 pro.
iPhone 12 Pro – The Game Changer
- The iPhone 12 pro pushes limitations of creation, it stands out amongst its family members, what I meant to say is that it is the first time an iPhone is coming with the biggest Super Retina XDR display.
- iPhone 12 Pro was launched recently in India on the 13th of October 2020 making it one of the few things that happened for good.
- Is highly splash, water, and dust resistant and has an all-new design with a sharp ceramic shield.
- Is available in four colors i.e. – Pacific Blue, Gold, Silver, and Graphite.
- iPhone 12 pro comes with the fastest chip in a smartphone called the A14 Bionic, Apple ProRAW camera, Dolby Vision video experience of up to 60 fps.
- LiDAR Scanner feature promises you outstanding night mode portraits, quicker autofocus in low light, and next-level AR experiences.
- Has a powerful 5G experience, Magspace, haptic touch, face Id feature, and dual optical image stabilization.
- You can use your voice to run shortcuts from any app, using the “Hey Siri” sound.
- This iPhone comes with wireless chargers and easily attachable accessories like the ear pods with lightning connector.
iPhone 11 Pro – The Secondary Competitor
- iPhone 11 Pro was launched in India on the 10th of September 2019.
- Has a perfect matte finish, is more reliable, and has a dust and water-resistant body.
- iPhone 11 pro is available in stores in four unique colors i.e. Gold, Midnight green, space grey, and silver.
- It comes with an inbuilt A13 chip, Super Retina XDR OLED display, triple 12-megapixel cameras that provide you with sharp photos even in very low lighting conditions, ultra-wideband support, and a faster WiFi and LTE.
- iPhone 11 pro comes with Haptic Touch instead of 3D.
- It can record 4K video up to 24, 30, or 60fps.
- One of the best features of all that most users are apprehensive about is the charging part in this busy life but it is solved as iPhone 11 pro promises you a fast charge with an 18W adapter included.
- Use your voice, just say ‘Hey Siri’ and send messages, set reminders, and much more.
- Comes with ear pods and lightning connectors.
Now that you have an understanding of what the two phones are all about and what they have in store for you, it is time that we get back to the topic that is causing anguish to all the iPhone users out there, iPhone 12 pro Vs iPhone 11 pro.
Let’s dive right in and see which one comes out to be the better one. Before we begin it is important to recognize that the word “Pro” added to their names is because the makers want the very best for their buyers. So whichever phone you ultimately choose has some uniqueness to it and that you won’t regret it.
iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 11 Pro – The Dual Begins!
Grab your basket of popcorn as it’s showtime. In the table below, we have curated the exact difference and similarities for you to make a better decision. Keep reading to know more.
|Product Name||iPhone 12 Pro||iPhone 11 Pro|
|Pricing||Starts with Rs. 1,19,900||Starts with Rs. 79,999|
|Body||Ceramic Shield front. 4x better drop performance||Glass Front and Back|
|Weight||187 grams||188 grams|
|Height||5.78 inches||5.67 inches|
|Depth||0.22 inches||0.32 inches|
|Water resistance||6 m for 30 min||6 m for 30 min|
|Cellular Network||5G||4G LTE|
|Chip||A14 Bionic chip Next-generation Neural Engine||A13 Bionic chip Third-generation Neural Engine|
|Compatibility||Compatible with MagSpace accessories and wireless charger||–|
|Camera||Apple ProRAW Pro 12MP camera Night mode Time-lapse Smart HDR 3 for photos||Triple 12MP camera Next-generation Smart HDR for photos|
|Front Camera||Night mode Deep fusion||–|
|Video recording||HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 60 fps. Night mode Time-lapse.||–|
|Super Retina XDR display||6.1||5.8|
|Optical zoom range||4x||4x|
|Cellular and Wireless||5G capable2||4G LTE cellular2|
|Display||6.1-inch all-screen OLE 2532×1170-pixel resolution at 460 PPI||5.8-inch all-screen OLED 2436×1125-pixel resolution at 458 PPI|
We leave the choice to you. From our end, we have provided all the information you might need to make a wise and convenient choice for your purchase. However, suiting your budget and requirements, this is a decision worth thinking upon. So, be sure to make the correct decision before you seal the deal.
I hope that now after acknowledging the pointers given above in the table the fiasco over the topic, iPhone 12 pro Vs iPhone 11 pro has come to a rest, and now you are prepared enough to make a well-known decision for yourself. On that note, stay-tuned to Fixing Port, your one-stop destination for all the latest content and news updates.
The main difference is that iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch display whereas iPhone 12 Pro has a 6.1-inch display.
Go for iPhone 12 Pro because it has low-light video mode, Dolby Vision feature whereas iPhone 11 Pro doesn’t have this feature.
The price of the iPhone 12 Pro is $999 for the 128GB variant in the USA.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥