Want to know how to make GIFs from TikTok Videos? You’ve certainly landed in the right place. Don’t you worry about that!
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
Making GIFs from your favorite TikTok videos is much easier than you may think initially and if you go through the given information, you’ll be able to see that clearly as well.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s get on with the show, everyone!
Steps To Make GIFs From TikTok Videos
Here are the steps you need to follow, by the end of which, this whole shin-ding will be a piece of cake for you. Let’s begin,
- Open the video you want to make a GIF of.
- Tap on “Share“. Don’t worry we’re not actually sending the video to someone. There is an option hidden somewhere in there which not many notices which we will exploit.
- Press on “Share as a GIF“. It will probably be the last option after swiping.
- As soon as that is done, the app will start processing the video and the “Converting” sign will be visible on the screen.
- Now, you have to send this converted GIF to a platform you desire. It could be Facebook, or Whatsapp or anything which you have an account on and which supports GIFs.
And there you go. You can now easily make GIFs from TikTok Videos without any issues.
So, that was it for today. As you can see. It was a simple process and doing it once yourself is enough to have its root in your memory systems. Go on, make GIFs from TikTok Videos until your heart is satiated.
If you still have any lingering doubts, then do mention to us in the comments and we’ll get right on top of it.
As always, this is goodbye from us here at Fixing Port.
Have a wonderful day…or night!