Hey guys. Using TikTok after a while and forgot Tiktok password? Or you just changed it a couple days back and now don’t seem to remember it at all? Either way, we’re here today to help you reset TikTok Account Password.
Let’s dive right in.
Forgot Tiktok Password? Let’s reset it!
There can be basically two scenarios here. We’ll discuss both for you.
1. You’re Already logged in but want to Reset TikTok Account Password:-
In this case, you need to follow the given steps-
- Open your TikTok account and tap on “Me” i.e. your profile page.
- Now, tap on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Manage my account“.
- Select “Password“.
- Proceed to enter the new password.
- Tap on “Confirm“.
And ta-da! You’ve successfully managed to reset TikTok account password.
2. You’re logged out of your Account and don’t Remember the password:-
Follow the steps given below-
- Open TikTok , Click on “login-in“.
- Password will be asked of you. Tap on “Get help signing in” placed right besides “Forget Password?”
- Now fill in your account’s E-mail ID in the space given.
- You will be asked to either enter your Phone number or Email where they will send the password Reset code.
- Enter the code in the given space and you’ll be taken to the page where you can type in your new password.
So, even if you forgot TikTok password, you can easily reset it. Just follow the above mentioned steps.
We hope that with this guide, you were benefited with the knowledge about how to reset TikTok Account Password, whether you still have access to your account at present or don’t have it anymore.
In case of any doubts, don’t feel hesitant at all to comment here and we’ll try to help you out as soon as possible.
Until next time, it’s goodbye.