TikTok is an innovative social networking app through which videos are shared. Many people are sharing videos with innovative concepts through their profile, garnering millions of likes. These videos generate different types of emotions but mostly bring smiles on our faces. There are many features available on the internet for TikTok to make your videos unique and innovative. There is also a feature to reverse other people’s TikTok videos, but it is not known to everyone. By using this feature, one can show the things being done in the video backward. It may look difficult, but it can be done without much of an effort and can be done by anyone.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
On the internet, there are many methods available to reverse other people’s TikTok videos, which can be used to make the video run backward and some of the easiest ways are mentioned below.
Methods to Reverse Other People’s TikTok Videos
Using Reverse effect in TikTok
- Launch the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “+” icon on the app, either record a fresh video or select the video you wish to implement the reverse effect.
- Play the video once on your app.
- Once it’s played, select the “Effects” option available at the bottom of the app and you will be shown an option of “Reverse“, tap on it.
- The video will be played on your device in backward.
- Tap on the save button to save a file with reverse effect and share the video on your profile.
This is the easiest method with the help of which you can reverse other people’s TikTok videos and bask on the emotions shared by your followers.
Using Bee Cut video editor
There are many video editor apps available, but Bee Cut is one of the best video editors available, with features of the timeline, preview, and media. The app doesn’t restrict you to the TikTok app as the previous method; you can watch the video you wish to edit on a bigger screen.
It has other features that will allow you to enhance the video and make it amazing, features like overlay, filters, elements, etc. You will also be able to trim the video and set the timeline of the video you need. The steps to reverse the video in the editor are mentioned below.
- Download the app on your device. You can select the ratio you wish to see the video in.
- When the editor was launched, import a video from the “Media” panel and then drag it onto the timeline.
- When you double click on the video, another window will pop up, where you will be shown a reverse option. Select the option and click “ok”.
- The reverse effect will be implemented on the video on an immediate basis for the duration of the video instantly.
- To enhance the video and make it look amazing, you can use other features in the editor.
- Once you have rendered the video as per your liking, you have to tap on Export and select the format in which you wish to save the file. Tap on export once again, and the file will be saved at the destination folder you have selected.
You can select the video from the destination folder and upload it to your TikTok account, allowing you to share the reverse videos with your TikTok followers.
Using Online Software Kapwing
Kapwing is online software that you don’t have to download; you can directly visit the website rather than downloading it on your device. It is widely used as there many functions available like video making, adding filters, reversing video, etc. To use this online software, you need to follow the below steps.
- Go to Kapwing’s reverse video page.
- On the page, you will have to load the video clip you wish to implement the Reverse effect or the other features available on the site. You can upload the video directly from your computer or mobile device on the site.
- Once the video is uploaded, you will be shown the Reverse speed option; you can select the desired speed. In the video, you will be shown the option to trim and watermark.
- Edit it as per your requirement and tap on the “Create” button.
The video will be saved, and then you can share it on your TikTok account.
The above-mentioned procedures will help you reverse other people’s TikTok videos, and they are the easiest way to reverse the video clips. By using these apps and software, you will be able to make cool and awesome videos.