You can save slideshow on iPhone through different convenient methods. One of those convenient methods is the memories feature in the Photos app. This feature automatically groups some of your photos that were captured together in a while, and then it adds some good motions and music to create a beautiful slideshow for you.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
Other than the memories feature, the Photos app also lets the users easily create their own slideshows with pictures and music. In this article, we have mentioned the steps to save a slideshow on iPhone 7/SE/8/X/XR/XS and also the steps to make a picture slideshow with various images and music on the iPhone.
Steps to save slideshow on iPhone
First, let’s find out how you can save auto-created memories slideshows on iPhone. A lot of iPhone users appreciate these slideshows to a large extent and want to save the slideshow on an iPhone. If you also want to save these slideshows then follow the below-given steps.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Now, select the For You option present on the bottom menu bar.
- To enter the memories interface, select the option of See All. If iOS 11 is being used by you, simply select the Memories option present on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, select the memory video you want to save and then click on the Share icon.
- Select the option of Save video to save the slideshow on iPhone.
- After following these steps, your slideshow will be saved in your Photos folder. You can also share your saved slideshow videos with your friends and family.
How to transfer the saved slideshow to the computer?
By the above-mentioned steps, you can easily save a slideshow on your iPhone. But now the question arises, how you can transfer this slideshow to your Mac or PC?
In order to transfer a slideshow to your computer, you can use the powerful iOS data transfer called MobieTrans for directly copying data like images, videos, contacts, etc from your iPhone to your computer or from your iPhone to another Android phone. You can try it by downloading it for free.
- Firstly, you need to download the MobieTrans data transfer app, and then finally launch it on your computer.
- With the use of a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer. Your iOS device will automatically be recognized by this app and the basic contents would show up in the interface.
- On entering the main interface, various key data types listed on the left control such as photos, contacts, messages, music, etc can be seen. Select the option of Videos and navigate to the specific slideshow you want to transfer.
- After choosing the slideshow video you want to transfer, select the Computer icon, to export the selected slideshow.
How can you make a slideshow on iPhone?
Now that you already know how to save a slideshow on an iPhone, let’s know how you can make one. To create a slideshow on an iPhone, follow the below-given steps.
- First, select the Photos app after unlocking your iPhone.
- After that, you need to choose the pictures you want to make a slideshow of. According to your need, you can select multiple pictures, videos, or albums.
- Now, select the Share option present on the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the option of Slideshow to view the slideshow. Other things can be set by you by going to the settings option.
- At last, tap on Done to confirm.
How to edit an iPhone memories slideshow?
By following the steps given in the earlier sections, you can save a slideshow, create a slideshow as well as transfer the slideshow to your computer. Now, by following the steps given below you can edit the slideshow on your iPhone.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone. Go to For You > See All.
- Now, select the slideshow video of your choice and then select the play button to preview the images.
- Tap on the screen and then select the Edit option that arises after.
- Music, title, duration, images, and videos of the slideshow can be edited here. After editing according to your wishes, select the option of Done to confirm.
If you’re looking for a way to add different kinds of elements to your slideshow, you should try the professional slideshow creator.
Apeaksoft Slideshow Maker is one of those professional slideshow makers that give you more control of your slideshows. Several amazing effects along with 10 wonderful slideshow themes are provided by this slideshow creator, by which you can make enchanting slideshows quickly without any fuss and then save slideshow on iPhone easily.