The Snapchat app users are being introduced to new creative features on a regular basis like the Snapchat cameos. But for some users, the Snapchat cameos not showing up.
In this article, let us understand what cameo is and how we can fix the errors faced by the users. Snapchat cameo is one of the newest features in the app which replaces the face of the person or animal in short videos with the user’s selfie so that the user can share the video with their contacts.
To use this feature, the user needs to take a selfie using the Snapchat app. The user can put his or her face on the latest internet meme.
Things to do when Snapchat cameos not showing up
- The initial step one can take is to update the app to the latest version available in the Android play store or Apple App store; this should resolve the issue.
- The user can also download the beta version of the app that is available on the online store.
If it still doesn’t resolve the issue, then the user can go to the settings of the phone and take the following steps:
- Go to the setting of the phone.
- Go to the App management and search for the Snapchat
- An option to Uninstall and Force stop will be shown, tap on the force stop option.
- Then you need to go to the storage option of the app and click on the clear data option.
- Restart the mobile, and this should resolve the cameo issue of the app.
Want a step-by-step guide with pictures to do the same? Then, Have a look at our guide to clear data & cache of Snapchat.
If the country in which the user is residing doesn’t allow this feature for the app, then the user can install the VPN on their phone and, with the help of a VPN you can resolve this issue.
By following the above steps, one can resolve the issue of Snapchat cameos not showing up and can enjoy using the feature to have an amazing chat with their friends and family.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥