Hey guys, Looking to unsuspend your TikTok account in the most effective manner without any hassles?
Well, you’ve landed on the right page and today we’re gonna use this article to discuss not only why your TikTok account was suddenly suspended, but also what are the various kinds of suspensions and how you can lift them.
So, without any more delay, let’s get right into it.
Why was your TikTok account actually suspended?
Before you learn how to unsuspend your TikTok account, you should first be aware of the problem that is plaguing your account.
There can be mainly two reasons:
1. It’s your fault
How? You may have very well violated TikTok’s strict community guidelines, which you agree to while making your account.
Such community restrictions disallow you from posting videos or doing live streams that are unsuitable in terms of violence, explicit sexual content, includes political speech or maybe inappropriate content for minors. Hate comments and trolling aren’t tolerated either.
In the off chance, sometimes in the background of your video, some picture or video may creep through which again may violate the guidelines.
2. It’s TikTok’s fault
How? Well, maybe TikTok took down your account or video because it misinterpreted one of your sentences or something which may not have been your intent or it was simply a simple mistake. Period.
Either way, we cannot let your TikTok stay suspended. So, let’s see the type of suspensions your account may be suffering from and what can we do to help you unsuspend your TikTok account.
Suspensions and how to unsuspend your TikTok account?
There are three major suspensions that can plague your TikTok account which are discussed in detail below. Read them carefully and see which one fits you. Also, look at the solutions mentioned.
1. Suspended from Live Streaming
This is the most frequently occurring suspension.
Your account will otherwise work perfectly but when you try to do a live stream, it may show you the following:
“Oops, your account has been temporarily suspended”
- In such a case, the suspension will automatically lift between the period of 24 hours from suspension to 7 days.
- If it lasts even longer, then you can go to “Privacy and Settings” and then tap on “Report a problem“.
You can also contact them on the following email accounts to let them aware of your problem:
2. “This account is currently suspended”
This suspension is worse than the previous one.
“This account is currently suspended” will show up at the top of your account in such cases. Your username will not show up and your “Followed”, “Following” and “Likes” will show like this ” – “.
You may still go “live”. But it varies from case to case.
- If it’s that kind of suspension, then it will automatically be lifted in the period of 1 week to a month. So, be patient.
- If it’s longer or you feel it’s a mistake on their part, then do repeat the contact measures stated previously.
3. Tiktok disables your account for good and you can’t even login
In this type of suspension, you cannot even login and is probably the worst type of suspension.
Here, one can do nothing but contact TikTok account recovery.
Login and a page with the following will show up:
- Along with the message given, you may be given two options below it: “Log out” and “Cancel deactivation”.
- Click on “Cancel deactivation”.
- If this doesn’t show up or it doesn’t work, repeat the steps previously mentioned. You may also contact them on Twitter.
So, in conclusion, there are three main types of suspensions in case you violate the TikTok community guidelines or it’s just a mistake on their part.
Either way, we have discussed in detail about all the measures you can take to unsuspend your TikTok account easily.
Hopefully, you found them useful.
We’ll be working on more such useful tips and guides and post them here for your convenience.