Saved a video on your phone and now want to upload video to TikTok from your gallery or camera roll?
You’ve arrived at the right place and without a second’s delay, let us get right into the issue at hand and get on with it.
Upload Videos to TikTok (From your Camera roll)
The process is quite similar to making videos on TikTok itself. Though, there are a few changes involved when uploading from the gallery is in question.
Which shouldn’t really bother anyone once they are through with the following detailed steps:-
- In order to upload videos to TikTok in this manner, first of all, open the app and press on Plus, or to be exact “+” sign.
- Now, you’ll see an option of “Upload“. Press it.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- After the uploading takes place (speed depends on your smartphone capability and more importantly, your internet speed), press on “Next“.
- Fill the caption, i.e. an eye-catching description and trending hashtags to allow the viewers to find your video and know what it is about.
You’ll see other options on this page as well like:-
- Duet/React off
- Comments off
- Who can see it
- Save to Album
You can select these as per your convenience and preference.
- Finally, you’ll have the option to save it to the drafts or post it immediately. Press on “Post” if you wish for the latter.
And ta-da! That’s it. You have successfully learned how to upload videos to TikTok from your phone’s gallery.
So, this is pretty much it for today.
But before we go away, we do hope you took away this information on how to upload videos to TikTok from your camera roll and absorbed it fully, so that you can now successfully manage to do so without any outside help.
Stay tuned for more.
Until next time, good-bye!
Main purpose of “Fixing Port” is to provide an open port from where you can get solutions to all your problems and errors. With Fixing Port, all the fixes are just tap away from you.