The Vivo X60 smartphone with the Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC; has been seen on the Geekbench platform. It records the score; which is quite close to the newly launched Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 flagship SoC. Vivo had already given the hints that the phone will have a Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC. And even on Weibo; the company claimed that this smartphone would be the first phone with Samsung’s Flagship SoC. Vivo X60 5G series’ launch will have Vivo X60, and Vivo X60 Pro handsets launched on December 29.
According to the Geekbench listing; the phone of model number V204 74, which is to be Vivo X60; scored 888 points on the single-core test and 3,244 points in the multi-core test. According to the reports, this smartphone will have 12GB of RAM and process on Android 11. The Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC scores are nearby to the numbers scored by Vivo phone powered by newly launched Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC.
- Vivo V20 SE Prices Revealed Before The Scheduled Official Launch
- Vivo V20 Pro To Launch In India Towards The End Of November
Through the post on Weibo; Vivo officially announced that this smartphone’s 5G series; would be powered by Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC. The company had also given a glimpse with Samsung flagship SoC in a poster on the Chinese platform.
Vivo X60 Launch Date
This smartphone will be launched at the end of the year 2020 on December 29. The phone will have the world’s first smartphone with the octa-core Exynos 1080 SoC of Samsung.
- It will have a 5 mm EUV process-based chip with 5G and has 200-megapixel camera sensor support.
- The phone processor will have a 4+3+1 core configuration with a high refresh rate display.
- This smartphone will work on the Origin OS out of the box, with the Vivo’s new skin on top of the Android OS.
If you think we missed something out, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. Alternatively, you can connect with us through our social media handles. On that note, stay tuned to Fixing Port, your one-stop destination for all the latest news and tech updates.