The Snapchat pending message is an error notification in the Snapchat application. In this article, you will know why Snapchat shows this error and how to resolve this error to let the application work splendidly. So now let’s discuss what does pending mean on Snapchat.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
What does pending mean on Snapchat?
The Snapchat “pending” tag mostly appears under the name of the friend in the conversation bar, inside the chat, and under the name of a friend on his account. It usually means that Snapchat is unable to deliver the respective or particular message.
You will face this error if you,
- Get blocked by your friend: Snapchat will not inform if you have been blocked by a friend, so this might be the reason for the pending message.
- The individual hasn’t accepted your friend request: The Snapchat user should confirm the friend request before sending or receiving messages.
- Your account restriction by Snapchat: If you have disturbed other users or infracted the Snapchat policy, your account activity may be constricted.
- Your gadget is not online: Snapchat will not work whilst out of network or offline. It will show a “pending” message until your device reconnects to the internet.
- Snapchat could be down: Snapchat services might be temporarily down.
What to do when Snapchat shows this pending message?
- Check your internet connection: Ensure that your device has a good network connection or Wi-Fi is properly working. If you find that the Wi-Fi has stopped running properly, then try to reconnect it.
- Try to send a Snapchat message to another friend. Try sending a message, maybe your Snapchat friend has unfriended or blocked you.
- Try contacting your friend by another messaging app: If you’re tired of trying to contact your friend through Snapchat, then you can send the message through, WhatsApp, Telegram, or some other messaging app to remind them. It is best to wait at least one day before doing anything.
- Move on with grace. The best thing to do is move on if someone unfriended or blocked you. As further communication attempts can be considered as bullying or harassment by Snapchat.
- Restart your device. If Snapchat is showing a pending message then it may have glitches. Restarting your device can often fix problems.
So, we have discussed what does pending mean on Snapchat. We hope this article is helpful. Stay tuned for more solution-oriented technical information.