WhatsApp finds itself amongst one of the top-ranked applications, across the globe. It’s dedicated to the research and development of its features and always comes up with new and intriguing additions. With this article, we will be steering you and helping you out regarding why WhatsApp payment option not showing up, by which you can attain easy access to the new payment feature on WhatsApp.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
WhatsApp Payment Option Not Showing?
Recently WhatsApp has come up with a new feature for payments and transactions using UPI (Unified Payment Interface). However, this feature seems to have restricted accessibility. Don’t worry, WhatsApp is rolling out this feature in phases.
WhatsApp has not made payment options accessible to every person yet. After all, all those good things take time to come up. Don’t be disappointed if it’s not made accessible to you, and we will be leading you on how to get this innovative by following a few simple steps.
How to Get WhatsApp Payment Option?
If the feature is not accessible in your WhatsApp, then it’s time to update it to the latest version accessible on your Google Play Store or Apple App Store. We definitely recommend everyone to keep WhatsApp up to date if you don’t want to miss out on new features, coming out.
After Updating WhatsApp on your Cell Phone, restart your WhatsApp application and then select the three dots on the top right side and then boom. Proceed to the payment options tab. Check out these steps that we have enlisted.
- Open WhatsApp. This has to be done, through the mobile application, and not WhatsApp Web or the desktop version.
- Next, tap on the three dots, on the top right-hand corner, then select the ‘Payments’ option.
- Now, choose the ‘Add Payment Method’ option.
- WhatsApp will automatically generate a list of supported banks. Select the bank your phone number is linked with. It’s important to note that this step will not work if you are not using the same number for both WhatsApp and your bank.
- Select the option ‘Verify via SMS’.
- Once the verification is complete, you can select the bank account that you wish, from the ones displayed. After selection, click on ‘Done’.
- You’re done! To initiate your first payment, select one of your chats with contact. Click on the attachments icon.
- Then tap on ‘Payment’.
Since WhatsApp is making its payment feature accessible in phases, you may not be able to access the feature, even after an update But here is another trick to get this feature.
If one of your associates has got this feature on their WhatsApp, then you can ask them to make a transfer into your account. After this WhatsApp will be sending you a payment notification in WhatsApp chat.
These are some of the ways, through which the problem of the WhatsApp payment option not showing, can be quickly solved. It may, however, not work for all users.
Yes, you can send money on WhatsApp.
The new payment option is available on WhatsApp version 2.18.93 for Android.
To use WhatsApp payment, open any WhatsApp chat, now tap on the Attachment icon and then, tap on Payment to use WhatsApp payment.