Forza Horizon 3 has been developed by Playground Games for the Microsoft Studios platforms. It is the ninth installment of the series and has received critical and universal acclaim in the gaming world. But sometimes the game may slow down in some of the town maps but works in-country maps smoothly; hence we will be discussing Forza horizon 3 minimum system requirements in this article.
Here are the Forza horizon 3 minimum system requirements for running the game smoothly on your PC.
Forza Horizon 3 Minimum System Requirements
- Singleplayer: Yes
- Online Coop: Yes, 2-4 players
- Multiplayer: Yes, 2-12 players (multi-platform)
- Offline Coop (Split screen/hot seat): No
- The operating system needs to be Windows 10 64-bit.
- The processor needs to be Intel Core i7-3770 with GPU memory of 4 GB.
- The RAM needs to be 16 GB.
- The GPU needs to be Radeon R9 290.
PC – Basic Info
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 + Anniversary Update
- Internet Connection: Required
- Internet Activation: Yes
- Controllers: Keyboard and mouse (not recommended), gamepad, driving wheel.
- Achievements: Yes
- Requires a GPU supporting Direct X 11
PC System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5 3570
- GPU Memory: 2 GB
- HDD: over 65 GB of available space
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon R7 250x
Recommended System Requirements
- The CPU needs to be Intel i7-3820
- The RAM needs to be 12 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 / 1060 | Radeon R9 290x / RX 480
- The HDD space of over 65 GB should be available.
By using the above PC system configuration, you can run this game with the stable framerate of 60 FPS on high settings; there might be momentary drop only during quick racing through city areas. You can fix the lag by using the system requirements that we have mentioned above.
If you have any queries in your mind, then you can contact us via our comment section or via our Facebook page. Thanks for the read.