Table Of Contents
One of the best antiviruses available on the internet for free is Avast. It is a software that protects the system from various viruses, malwares, trojans, worms, etc. It is compatible with all the operating systems, but sometimes users can face the Avast Antivirus not installing on Windows.
In this article, we are going to tell how to fix Avast antivirus not installing problem. But before that, you should learn how to install Avast Antivirus on your system. So, just follow the below procedure for the same.
Avast Antivirus Not Installing On Windows [Fix]
- Initially log into to the Windows with all the administrative permission and also make sure that there is no other antivirus installed on your system.
- Go to the Avast website and download the .exe file from the website and save the file in a familiar location, which is easy to access.
- After that, right-click on the setup file and select Run as administrator.
- A dialogue box shall prompt asking whether to continue the setup or not, click on Yes to continue the process.
- Click on Options to change the default language of the setup, and then click on the Install button to continue the installation.
- You will have to wait for a few minutes to complete the installation of the antivirus setup on your system.
- After reviewing the policy and clicking ok, run the first complete scan of your system to detect the viruses or malware which threatens your system.
- Finally, your antivirus will be activated to protect your system from unwanted online threats.
But if even after following the above procedure you are not able to install it and wish to install the antivirus in a custom mode, then you have to follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Repeat the 1-4 steps mentioned above.
- After that, select the Customize option for custom installation.
- Now, click Change for selecting the preferred location to save the program files of the antivirus. Before clicking install, select or deselect the components from the program.
- You will require to wait for a few minutes for the complete installation of the setup.
- After that, click on Continue, which will be shown below the message You’re protected.
Things to do when Avast Antivirus Not Installing On Windows
- You must make sure that your computer matches the minimum system requirements to install Avast antivirus.
- Your computer’s windows must be up-to-date.
- Make sure that your downloaded file is not corrupted.
- If any other Antivirus program is already installed on your system, please remove it and then try installing the Avast again.
- Restart your system and then try installing the Avast antivirus.
- If still, you are not able to fix this issue, then contact the technical support team of Avast. You can contact them at any time of the day and they’ll surely gonna help you.
We hope that by following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to solve Avast Antivirus not installing problem on your PC.