Table Of Contents
- List Of Best Minecraft Jungle Seeds
- 1. Village in 3 Biomes and More
- 2. Jungle Near Mineshaft, Jungle Pyramid, & Mountain
- 3. Bamboo Forest with Ruined Portal in a Jungle
- 4. Jungle Temple at Spawn
- 5. Huge Jungle with Jungle Temples
- 6. Jungle Island with Ruined Portal and 2 Shipwrecks
- 7. Jungle with 3 Ocean Ruins
- 8. Taiga Forest, 2 Jungle Temples, and a Village
- 9. Endless Jungle
- 10. Jungle Spawn with Village and Underground Ruined Portal
Here’s the list of best Minecraft Jungle Seeds.
If you are a gamer, or love playing games, or even play Minecraft, you would know that there are different biomes offered. Now, this Jungle Biome somehow become the favorite biome of many players and is one of the hardest biomes to find. The Minecraft Jungle Seeds biomes consist of various creatures, features, and unique loots. What is the most adorable part of this Jungle biome? Pandas, of course!
And, if you are thinking about the look of the Jungle Seed, then worry not, cause the jungle terrain is incredible enough. It is something that players desire. So, here is a list of the best Minecraft Jungle Seeds that players have been aching for.
List Of Best Minecraft Jungle Seeds
The best Minecraft Jungle Seeds are mentioned below.
1. Village in 3 Biomes and More
This is one of the most interesting and best Minecraft Jungle Seeds. Once you are spawning the plains, you are facing a village and you will get to explore other biomes such as deserts and forests. The opposite side of the village has a ruined portal as well. Now when you are moving further into the village, you will explore the jungle, an enormous bamboo forest, and a Jungle Pyramid too.
- Seed: 1970945029
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 232, Y: 63, Z: 159
- Village Coordinates: X: 230, Y: 55, Z: 47
- Bamboo Forest Coordinates: X: 431, Y: 63, Z: 432
- Jungle Temple Coordinates: X: -218, Y: 65, Z: 879
2. Jungle Near Mineshaft, Jungle Pyramid, & Mountain
Minecraft does not give you the facility to have just a single type of never-ending biome throughout the game. In this one, you can go deeper and deeper into the jungle and find a jungle pyramid. You can even explore the mountainside or the mountain biome too. There you have the ruined portal.
Beyond the deep jungle, you have the Taiga biome, consisting of a village, weaponsmith, shepherds, and farmers. Basically a great place for players with huge collectibles. No wonder why this is one of the best Minecraft Jungle Seeds!
- Seed: 928443074804576
- Jungle Pyramid Coordinates: X: -250, Y: 70, Z: 31
- Village Coordinates: X: 230, Y: 75, Z: 552
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: -414, Y: 97, Z: 264
- Mineshaft Coordinates: X: 132, Y: 19, Z: -175
3. Bamboo Forest with Ruined Portal in a Jungle
The last seed was an interesting one with multiple biomes, but the beginners might find it a bit hard! So for them, Minecraft has a simpler side too, with the seed of Bamboo Forest with Ruined Portal in a Jungle. This one comes with a massive jungle with a bamboo forest, and a river in between. Here, the players would not get numerous biomes, but there is a huge chance to explore a lot more, in terms of underground loot and a great number of caves.
- Seed: 1959330209
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 211, Y: 64 Z: -8
4. Jungle Temple at Spawn
The biomes offered by this seed are deserts, plains, and a huge jungle, which you can explore according to your own choice. Beside this seed, there is a jungle temple, where players can simply walk into and get the collectible if there are some.
Blocks beside the temple have underground loot, you can always go a few blocks back and collect the required things. Apart from this, you can also dig down there, you can get a huge mineshaft. Again, this place has a lot of loot!
- Seed: 2029492581
- Entry to Mineshaft: X: 200, Y: 65, Z: 19
5. Huge Jungle with Jungle Temples
If you are just in love with the vast and deep jungle, then this one is just for you! This jungle-only biome is one of the best Minecraft Jungle Seeds for the wilderness it carries along with it and the deep dark woods it is based on. Wherever you look, you will see the jungle only. Does not matter where you are spawning, distances apart, all you see is a jungle, except that there is a desert in one direction.
Other than this, if you are spawning 200 blocks away, you will get two jungle temples too. There are traps set for the players in the temple, make sure you avoid them while looting!
- Seed: 573398763507649
- Jungle Temple 1 Coordinates: X: 109, Y: 64, Z: 69
- Jungle Temple 2 Coordinates: X: -154, Y: 75, Z: 127
6. Jungle Island with Ruined Portal and 2 Shipwrecks
With shipwrecks nearby, ruined portals, and isolated islands, the Jungle Island with Ruined Portal and 2 Shipwrecks is one of the best Minecraft Jungle Seeds you can explore. Play this one with your friends who would love to play Minecraft. All you will see here is the jungle biome, and your work is to keep exploring.
You would even find two shipwrecks near the isolated island, and a ruined portal near the second shipwreck. If you wish to stay on the island, you can keep digging down and there are chances that you will get a lot of caves and cave spider spawners. That’s a different kind of experience you can gain as a player!
- Seed: 7777777777988733304
- Cave Spider Spawner Coordinates: X: -12, Y: 28, Z: -17
- Shipwreck Coordinates: X: 63, Y: 64, Z: 24
- Shipwreck Coordinates: X: 29, Y: 68, Z: -74
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 42, Y: 64, Z: -4
7. Jungle with 3 Ocean Ruins
Three ocean ruins near to a beach, jungle biome, buried treasure trap, what else are you looking for. Ocean ruins that generate underwater are something that would not be found easily in Minecraft. This is very rare making it a unique one. If you are spawning in a forest biome, you will find a jungle biome on the other hand, with an ocean and a frozen ocean on its two sides.
There, you will find a shipwreck too, that has stuck in the frozen ocean. There you can get a buried treasure map and a ruined portal too under the ocean. And, the loot you will get from there is luscious.
- Seed: 783540347
- 3 Ocean Ruins Coordinates: X: -252, Y: 72, Z: 392
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: -415, Y: 37, Z: 676
- Shipwreck Coordinates: X: -297, Y: 72, Z: 643
8. Taiga Forest, 2 Jungle Temples, and a Village
Among the jungle seeds that have been mentioned till now, none of them are said to have a village beside their jungle biome. The spawn you belong to is the Taiga biome, next to it is a small river and a jungle biome as well. As soon as you enter the jungle biomes, you will find a jungle temple too.
Now you know what to do! Just loot that. Deep into the jungle biomes, there is another temple too, with more tempting loot waiting for you.
- Seed: -246626509256018
- Village Coordinates: X: -215, Y: 64, Z: -179
- Jungle Temple 1 Coordinates: X: -446, Y: 70, Z: 7
- Jungle Temple 2 Coordinates: X: -698, Y: 66, Z: -2
9. Endless Jungle
Does not the name reveal it all? If you have not understood yet, then just get this in your mind that this biome is one of a kind, where all you find is only the jungle biome and nothing else. Yes, you have some caves to explore, but that’s a different part of the story. Mostly you look around the jungle.
There is a ravine cave for you to explore. For a change, you have a bamboo forest, which then leads to a plains biome. On your way to the bamboo forest, you have a jungle temple too, that you can loot.
- Seed: 2846244733539626719
- Bamboo Forest Coordinates: X: -546, Y: 67 Z: -223
- Jungle Temple Coordinates: X: -362, Y: 69 Z: -274
- Ravine Cave Coordinates: X: -18, Y: 63 Z: 117
- Taiga Village Coordinates: X: -693, Y: 72 Z: 134
10. Jungle Spawn with Village and Underground Ruined Portal
With houses and villagers in the very beginning, you get an alluring loot beyond your imagination. Not much away from the houses, you will get the ruined portal too. Ruined portals are common, but a rare underground ruined portal makes it unique and one of the best Minecraft Jungle Seeds. Everything is well and good in this jungle, until and unless you fall into the lava while digging for looting!
- Seed: 4938764645735369472
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 230, Y: 55, Z: 47
So, here comes an end to the list of best Minecraft Jungle Seeds that you must try once if you are a gamer or a Minecraft lover. Hope you like what is mentioned here. Keep Playing!
Modified Jungle Edge is the rarest biome in Minecraft.
Nether Star is the most rarest thing in Minecraft.
Entity 303 is the scariest entity in Minecraft.