One of the biggest Chinese Tech – Xiaomi, has already announced the launch of Mi QLED 4K TV in India. Xiaomi is planning to host an event – ‘Quantum Leaps Ahead’ on 16th December.
- Redmi Note 9T Smartphone Tipped To Come With 5G Support
- Oppo Find X3 Series To Launch In 2021, Company Confirms
Mi QLED 4K TV Specifications
- As the name suggests, the TV will come with a 4K QLED panel. The new Mi TV will support visuals in Dolby Vision and HDR10+.
- The new Xiaomi TV is offering the Patch Wall UI as software. Besides this, you will get advanced features like; Universal Search, smart recommendations, Kids mode, and live channels.
- With the Patch wall update, you will see more unique features like a new user centre and immersive carousel.
- This new TV of Mi also supports the Mi Quick Wake; which turns on your TV in just a few seconds.
- A few more advanced and confirmed features like the new Mi TV are; HDMI 2.1, Auto Latency Mode, Enhanced Audio Return Channels, and AOMedia Video 1 codec.
Is the Mi QLED 4K TV is rebranded of Mi TV 5?
According to a few people, the new Mi QLED 4K TV is the latest and updated version of Mi TV 5. But Xiaomi says that it’s not the rebranded version. The new TV will have more advanced features at different price ranges.
Xiaomi India’s Smart TV lead Eshwar Nilakantan said; “We could have introduced the new TV nine months before; but we want to bring advanced features for our customers. The launch of TV in China is entirely different than India. We would like to invest more time and energy to do justice to new technology.
Moreover, this TV will be made in India. As Xiaomi will launch the QLED TV next week in India, we’ll learn about its features, price, and specifications.
Stay tuned to know more about new Mi TV.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥