One of India’s largest online payment platform is Paytm, which is used by both merchants and consumers. With the help of this platform, consumers can buy essential commodities and pay for the services, and the merchants can accept their money. There is no hassle of keeping the exact change in hard cash, and all payment is made digitally. Since it is convenient and trustworthy, it is even used by common roadside vegetable and fruit vendors. But sometimes Paytm keeps stopping because of various reasons like internet not working properly or QR code are not getting properly scanned.
Indian Government Bans 3 YouTube Channels
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
Paytm keeps stopping is a common issue that might cause inconvenience while shopping or availing some service. Below are some of the fixes explained so that you don’t have to face this issue and can enjoy the shopping/service. The fixes are mentioned below.
Steps to fix Paytm keeps stopping error
Clear Cache of Paytm App
- Go to the Settings of your phone.
- Select the Apps and Notification option.
- A screen will open up, select the Apps option.
- Now, all the apps installed on your device will appear, search for the Paytm App, once found tap on it.
- On the next screen, select the option of Storage > Select Clear Cache and press Ok.
- Go to the previous screen and select the option of Force stop.
Return to Home screen and relaunch the App, the above solution should fix the Paytm keeps stopping issue. If not, then follow the next method.
Update Paytm App
- Go to the Playstore.
- Search for the Paytm app.
- If there is an option showing Update for the App. Tap on it, and let the App be updated.
Once the update of Paytm gets completed, restart your android device and launch the Paytm App and see if it’s working properly.
By following the steps mentioned in this article, you’ll surely be able to fix the Paytm keeps stopping error and you can use the App without any hindrances.