Flipkart is one of the Indian online stores which cater to Indian consumers’ daily needs. They have created a customer-centric innovation known as the Flipkart pay later for the convenience of the customer while shopping online. The customer has the option to do transaction on multiple platforms as well as recharge with Flipkart pay later.
By filling up your Aadhar or pan card details and verifying with an OTP will make you eligible for the Flipkart pay later. It will open up a credit line for you, and you can make the payment as per your convenience one month later, allowing you instant shopping.
Steps to Recharge With Flipkart Pay Later
Apart from shopping online in Flipkart, you can also recharge with Flipkart pay later on your mobile or other essential utilities. Below steps will explain how you can utilize this feature of Flipkart through a PhonePe app.
- First, you need to activate your Flipkart pay later in your Flipkart account; otherwise, you won’t be able to recharge with this procedure.
- Second, you will have to install the PhonePe app on your mobile device. And now register yourself on the app with the same mobile number mentioned in your Flipkart account.
- After completing the above two steps, reopen your Flipkart account & simultaneously PhonePe app on your mobile device.
- At the bottom of the PhonePe app, you will have the option of “My Money“, tap on it.
- A new window will open, showing the “Payment methods” where the option of Flipkart pay later will be available, tap on it.
- A new window will open, showing a bar of Link Now, tap on it. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number which you have registered on both Flipkart as well as PhonePe.
- The OTP will be detected by the PhonePe app automatically, and then you have to tap on Proceed.
- Your Flipkart Pay later will get synced with PhonePe, and if you have any balance available, it will be highlighted.
Return to the homepage of the PhonePe app where you will be shown multiple options like recharging your mobile, paying an electricity bill, DTH recharge, etc.
So, this article was all about how to recharge with Flipkart pay later using your mobile device.