Hey guys! Have you recently deleted your TikTok and now that temporary slip of insanity has passed for good, now you want to recover deleted TikTok account? Well, don’t worry for a single second as if that’s the case, then you have landed at the right spot. Yes!!!
Today, we at Fixing Port are presenting you all with yet another informative piece on TikTok, the ever-popular short video platform for all the demographics out there. So, without wasting any more time, let’s head right into discussing exactly what you can do if you have deleted your TikTok Account and now want to recover it.
Deactivation (Temporary Deletion) Vs Permanent Deletion
Before we learn about how to recover deleted TikTok account, it is very important to know and understand the primary difference between temporary deletion (known as deactivation) and permanent deletion.
Whenever you submit and agree to delete your TikTok account willingly, it never is permanently deleted, initially. Your account is simply deactivated for a period of 30 days from the date of deletion.
Within this period of 30 days, if you do not proceed to reactivate your TikTok account, only then it is permanently deleted. At this point, it becomes impossible to recover deleted TikTok account.
Steps to recover deleted TikTok account
So, it is clear that only in the former case of temporary deletion (i.e. deactivation) can we recover deleted TikTok account.
Therefore, if your case falls into the given scenario, then go on and follow the given steps and by the end of it all, you will be able to recover deleted TikTok account.
Steps to be followed:
The following are the recommended steps to be followed. It’s quite easy once you get the hang of it.
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone. It doesn’t matter if it’s an old installation or a fresh installation.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your phone screen.
- You will now be asked to log in. Try to login once.
- You must remember your TikTok Account password and email ID. Even if you don’t remember the password, you can recover the password through your main Email Id or phone number which was previously associated with your TikTok account when it was active.
- If your account is still in deactivation mode only (luckily), then the following page will show up:-
- Consider yourself lucky if this page actually shows up. And then, proceed to tap on the “Cancel Deactivation” option.
- Congratulations!! You have successfully managed to recover the deleted TikTok account as you can now proceed to tap on your profile page to see that all your videos are still there, all intact.
So, in conclusion, we would like to reiterate that there are mainly two types of deletion in the case of TikTok accounts.
If there is a permanent deletion, then nobody can actually do anything and help you out. Even contacting TikTok’s feedback service or email ID may not yield any help as your TikTok account is simply deleted from their servers forever.
However, if a period within 30 days has passed since you deleted your TikTok account, then all is not lost and there is still hope to recover deleted TikTok account. The steps for the same have been discussed in detail for your convenience.
We at Fixing Port are working hard to keep churning up with such informative articles for our readers. So, stay tuned for the next one. It will be out very soon.
So until next time, this is goodbye from us!!