We expect Samsung Galaxy S30 will arrive in Feb 2021, and rumors are heating the market and it is being claimed that Samsung Galaxy S30 will be equipped with a powerful array of six high-resolution camera sensors and one LED flashlight. This will completely revolutionize the race.
In December 2019 Samsung patented “Apparatus and method for operating multiple cameras for digital photography”; which was published last week and it is expected that the Galaxy S30 series will debut with this extraordinary feature.
What to expect from Samsung Galaxy S30 cameras?
This setup of 150-megapixel, six high-resolution cameras will overall enhance the bokeh effect, HDR, panorama, and overall photographic experience of Samsung Galaxy S30.
One more contrasting feature of this camera setup is that each camera can be tilted and adjusted independently in order to achieve better results.
As no other company has reached up to this level of improvement yet; Samsung has proved itself by launching A30 with 108-megapixel and now S30 with 150-megapixel camera capacity.
Galaxy S30 Features
- Samsung has been very predictive and straightforward with device line ups and specs.
- Specifically talking about Samsung Galaxy S30 it might have a 6.3-inch 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED display and slightly hiked up for S30 Plus and Ultra.
- It is expected that 10 GB RAM would be more than enough.
- With most awaited 12MP+64MP+12MP+ToF camera rear setup and most demanded Under-screen selfie camera; it should have at least 128 GB storage plus micro SD card slot is something I always prefer.
- Standard 4100 mAh battery with high-speed 5G connectivity, everything will at last powered by Android 11 One UI.
If Samsung equips the S30 series with the confounding camera setup; then no doubt it will ace the race and will become the king of the smartphone photography era.
What are your views about it, let us know in comments and stay tuned for updates with us.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥