Hey people! I see you’re wondering as to why your TikTok videos not uploading and now you want to find a solution for the same.
Well, you’ve certainly come to the right place for starters.
Let’s now discuss in-depth both the “why” and “how to solve” with regards to the issue in question.
Why TikTok videos not uploading? [With Solution]
The problem could be twofold and you have to see which one your particular case falls under. Either way, read both of the given options because there may be some overlap.
(1) You uploaded videos with copyright logo/watermark
In case you’ve done so, you may receive a strike from the app developers for not respecting their terms and conditions.
This may also happen when the rightful owner of the video reports you for doing so.
Here, you may receive the following message:-
“Failed to upload. Video has been saved to Drafts.”
“You’re temporarily blocked from uploading.”
- In these cases, to know for how long you have been blocked, go to “Inbox” and then tap on “From TikTok” in the top of your screen.
- Here, tap on “Account Updates“.
- You can get the message here explaining the same along with the date from when you can resume uploading videos on TikTok.
Now, you can either wait out till that date arrives.
if you think you have not done the act and have been mistakenly banned then, proceed to click on the message itself.
There, you’ll get an empty box to explain your issue and if the team behind the app are satisfied with your explanation, then they may very well unblock your account early.
(2) TikTok Videos not uploading because of other reasons
Your TikTok Videos not uploading maybe due to several non-copyright reasons. It may result in a never ending “Loading” screen with % not increasing at all.
The solution to these are more general in nature. Some of the more effective ones are listed below:-
- Restart Internet.
- Restart the app “TikTok”.
- Turn on Aeroplane mode. And then turn it off.
- Go to ‘Phone Settings”-> “Apps”-> “TikTok” and there tap lightly on “Clear cache” and “Clear data”.
In conclusion, we have provided in detail information about both the problems as well as the solutions related to those problems about “Why your TikTok Videos not uploading”.
Since the app is obviously technical in nature, there may be a lot of other issues and hence, this guide is not exactly exhaustive. So, the possibility of any other issues arising is very real.
And if they do, you know where to message and seek help. We are always looking to help.
Until next time, this is goodbye from us here at Fixing Port.
See you all very soon!
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥