We all know that Spotify is one of the best music apps and it has been the top music service because of its great features. But, we prefer Amazon Music over other music apps such as Spotify, Apple Music, and many more. We often think of transferring Spotify’s playlist to the Amazon Music app but don’t know how to do it. So, in this article, we are going to provide a step-by-step guide on how you can transfer Spotify playlist to Amazon music.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
You can convert your Spotify-liked songs and the Spotify albums that you are following.
Apps that you can use
You need to choose any one of the third-party app given below.
SongShift allows you to transfer music playlist across different platforms and share it with your family and friends.
TuneMyMusic allows you to transfer your music library and playlist from any music app to another app. It can be used for the web.
Steps To Transfer Spotify Playlist To Amazon Music
Using Song Shift application
- Open Song Shift application and tap on the (+) icon from the top right corner.
- Now, select source and destination; and click on I’m Finished.
- After the transfer is completed; click on Continue.
Using Tune My Music
- Open Tune My Music from this link.
- Click on the Let’s Start option; and then follow the instructions that prompt.
- Select Spotify as the source and Amazon Music as your destination.
- Follow the instruction that prompts to export your existing Spotify Playlist to Amazon Music.
To find the imported playlist. Go to Amazon Music Library and under the “Playlist” you can find the imported playlist.
I hope after reading this article you have learned how to transfer Spotify Playlist to Amazon Music using different third-party services.
Yes, you can import playlists to Amazon Music.
Yes, you can transfer music from Spotify to Apple Music using third-party application.
Yes, the downloaded Spotify songs use storage.