Let’s see how you can update Netflix on smart TV. Netflix has rapidly grown to become a regular presence in our lives. In such a situation, we should certainly know the way to always keep it updated on our smart televisions.
Hence, this is your concise guide to the process of never missing an update:
Steps to Update Netflix on Smart TV
For LG Smart TV
- On the remote of your LG Smart TV, press the Home button.
- Under Settings, select the All Settings option.
- Here, look for General and then select the About This TV option.
- When you see the option to Allow Automatic Updates, click on the check box next to it to enable the feature.
- Then, select the Update option.
For Samsung Smart TV
- On the remote of your Samsung Smart TV, press the Smart Hub button.
- Find the Featured option and select to open it.
- Here, look for Netflix and then press and hold the Enter button to bring up the sub-menu.
- Find the option to Update Apps and select it.
- Then click on the Select All option.
- Finally, click on the Update option.
Steps to update Netflix on Apple TV
- In the main menu, select Settings.
- Here, find General and then select Software Updates.
- Select the option to Update Software/Update automatically.
- Finally, click on Download and Install.
Steps For Panasonic TV
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the Menu, select the My Apps option to bring up the list of your apps.
- Wherever an update is available, you will find the option to Update it.
- Look for Netflix and tap on the Update option.
- Finally, restart your TV to finish the process of updating.
For Vizio TV
- Under Settings in the Menu, select the System option to open system settings.
- Click on Check for Updates. If there is an available update, follow the instructions on the screen to download and install the same.
For Hisense Smart TV
In case you have a Hisense Smart TV, manual updates aren’t possible since it regularly checks for updates and downloads them automatically. However, if you do seem to run into problems with the Netflix app, the trick you can apply is to uninstall the app first and then install it again. This will ensure that the latest version of the app that is available will be downloaded.
For JVC Smart TV
- On your JVC Smart TV, open the Menu.
- Find the Google Play Store and select to open it.
- Search for Netflix and click on it to access the details of the app.
- Find the option to Update right beside the option to Open the app.
- Select the Update option to get the latest version available.
- On the remote of your Phillips Smart TV, press the Home button.
- Select the Apps option to display a list of all your apps.
- Here, find the Google Play Store app and go into its Settings.
- Now find the option of Auto-updated apps and click on the option to Auto Update Apps at any time.
For TCL Smart TV
In case your TCL Smart TV supports Netflix, you can simply update it from the Play Store as usual. But, in case it does not support Netflix, you can access it only through Netflix APK. Ensure that you download the latest version that is available when you do so.
Now that your Netflix is updated, you can get back to enjoying its vast library of wonderful content. Hope you learned how to update Netflix on smart TVs.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥