Hello friends, as you all know that TikTok is a video-sharing app, whose passion is nowadays speaking to every youth. Everyone wants his videos to be better than others’ videos. So in this competition, TikTok video’s creator is now turning to DSLR cameras for their videos. But for them, the biggest problem is to upload DSLR videos on TikTok because TikTok does not support DSLR video extensions or you can say format.
So, today we are going to unveil you the best and easiest method to make your DSLR videos ready for TikTok. However, you may find many methods to upload DSLR videos on TikTok. But the method we are going to tell you today is the easiest one and you will not find it anywhere else on the web.
How to Upload DSLR videos on TikTok?
So, are you excited to know how to upload 1080p videos on TikTok shot by DSLR? Then keep reading this article. So, let’s start.
- Obvious the first step is to shoot a video you want to upload on your TikTok account
- Then transfer this video to your P.C. or laptop
- After that just locate that file and select it
- After selecting it, the next step is to select View in File manager of your P.C. or Laptop
- Now enable or tick mark the box show File Name extension
- Right-click on your file to rename it or alternatively you can press the F2 key on your keyboard to rename the video
- Now rename the file extension to .mp4 extension
- Finally you have done, congratulations
So, Friends this is the complete way by which you can get your videos at a lightning speed ready to upload on TikTok.
Here we have something interesting for you, If you are eager to know how to earn from TikTok?
We hope you liked this article. If you liked it, please share it with your friends. If you have any suggestions or questions, then you can tell us in the comment box below. We would be happy to assist you.
Yes, you can just open your phone file manager, select the file and change its extension to the format that TikTok support i.e.…mp4 or .3gp.
TikTok supports 3gp, mp4, and mov videos format, you can upload the videos in the above format in both vertical and horizontal viewing angles.
If you are a TikTok videos Creator then you should keep in your mind that preferred resolution of videos according to TikTok guideline for creators is 9:16 aspect ratio.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥