Here’s the guide on how to voice chat in Discord
Do you face communication troubles while playing your favourite video games? As most of the video games don’t have the microphone communication system yet, we are assuming that you do. Communicating through a game is very important for implementing a strategic game plan and moreover, having successful teamwork. But, when the game by itself doesn’t offer you much, you might resolve to other means of communication, that will not disturb your current gaming sessions.
Discord is a one-tap download solution for this problem of yours. This is a free App that has a kickass user interface that allows users to multitask without hampering any present conditioning. Similarly, this platform may also help you come across people of your kind and moreover, expand your existing circle.
On a daily basis, there are more than 14 million active users and hence, you need not worry about the security factor. The App is well packed and secure in its development. Your data is safe with you and no one has access to your personal data and information. Right from your email address to your password, everything has end to end encryption and is totally safe.
Steps to Voice Chat in Discord
If you are new to the platform, Discord can be a bit discomforting because of its tricky and advanced user interface. Now, if you are someone who is looking for a guided step by step method to get the Voice Chat in Discord going, here is what you need to know.
- Open the Application on your device.
- Now, sign in if you haven’t.
- On the top left corner of your screen, tap the “Three horizontal lines” icon.
- From here, select a server. All the servers will be listed on the left.
- You can now select a voice channel of your choice.
- Now, click on “Connect to voice“.
- If you wish to adjust your voice chat settings, then click on “Voice settings”.