Now as we all are sitting at homes like couch potatoes and passing our times by binge-watching and eating; Apps like Amazon and Netflix have become our best friends in this journey of boredom. Amazon Prime and Netflix have always been on rifts and tufts right from the beginning of time. Right from content quality to the variety to explore from, both these video streaming platforms have always been giving out the best potential quality to its users.
All this time, Netflix had the option where users could actually add multiple profiles on one single Netflix Account, and here, Amazon took a back seat. After a long wait, Amazon Prime is now back in the race as the video streaming platform has come up with the new feature where users can Add Multiple Profiles on Amazon Prime Video. Finally, the wait is over ad its time for some celebration for Amazon Prime users.
With this latest update, users will not be affected by the other account holders content watching history and the experience will be felt on an individual basis. Right from search history to recommendations, everything will be absolutely unique for the user. Users can add upto 6 users in their sharing profiles.
Steps to Add Multiple Profile on Amazon Prime Video
If you are new to this platform, here is a guided step by step method to get your journey started. Follow the steps given below, to add multiple profiles on Amazon Prime Video:
- On your Amazon Prime Video Profile, look for your name. Typically, it should be on the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, click on it and you will see a drop-down list. From this list, select “Add New“.
- You will be redirected to a new window. Here you can enter the profile name you wish to add to your list.
- If you wish to edit or remove an existing profile, you can do so by clicking on “Manage Profile“. Here you can take the desired action you wish to take on a particular account by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- At last, save the changes you make a proceed further through your day.
Yes, you can add up to six user profiles on Amazon Prime Video.
To add another profile to an Amazon Prime Video, open Amazon Prime Video, then tap on My Stuff and tap on the Name on the top left corner, after that tap on Create Profile.
Yes, you can share an Amazon Prime account with your family using Amazon Household.