When we think of Android emulators for Windows, BlueStacks is one of the first choices. BlueStacks comes up with Bluestacks X, bringing the Android games to the cloud. It is the world’s first-ever cloud-based Android gaming service. This new service allows you to play games anywhere with a fast internet connection because here games will stream directly from the cloud to the screen.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
It is a free service and with the assurity of the BlueStacks X, you are able to play over 200 cloud games without downloading them on any device. You can play these games on any browser.
BlueStacks X Cloud Games List
- Evony: The King’s Return
- War Robots
- Star Conflict Heros 3D RPG Online
- POP! Slots – Free Vegas Casino Slot Machine Games
- Traffic Puzzle – Match 3 Game
- Dynasty Scrolls
- RAID: Shadow Legends
- Dragonscapes Adventure
- Looney Tunes World of Mayhem
- Guild of Heroes: Epic Dark Fantasy
- Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars
- MU ORIGIN 2
Ways To Play Android Games
- On a browser in PC or Mac.
- On any browser like Google Chrome, Safari, etc in smartphones.
- Or, by downloading the BlueStacks X desktop app on the PC.
You can play games by visiting its official site or also by downloading the BlueStacks X desktop app on a PC. For the limitless capability of the device, launch Android games powered by cloud in the browser with BlueStacks X web app or its desktop app. You can search and install the games on the PC.
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators for Windows 11 and it adds new games every week. You can check them by signing in using your Facebook, Google, or Discord account. When you successfully sign in, you will go through many tabs like Cloud Games, Home, Android Games, My Games, and Settings.