Made a silly attempt that doesn’t look good at all and now wants to delete a TikTok video?
Indian Government Bans 3 YouTube Channels
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
Yeah, we know that bad feeling all too well.
But before you pull out your hair in frustration, we have taken the responsibility of teaching you how to delete a video from a TikTok account.
Follow the given guide carefully and we’ll see you on the other side, a bit wiser!
Follow these Simple Steps to Delete a TikTok video
Without wasting any more time, here are the steps for the same:-
- Open the TikTok app. Please note that this whole process is similar for both the Android devices as well as iPhones.
- Tap on your Profile or Account.
- Kindly select the video you want to delete and press on it. It would start as well.
- There will be three horizontal dots (on Android) that you need to press now. Tap on “Delete” afterward.
The three dots will be replaced by “Share” on iOS. Press “Delete” afterward.
- The final step on both systems would be to press “Confirm“.
Easy peasy in the end, right!!? We told you!
Anyway, you have successfully been able to delete a TikTok video. Congratulations!
If you want to make an attractive slideshow with pictures. Then you must see the complete tutorial to make an attractive slideshow on TikTok.
As you can see in the above-mentioned guide that the steps to delete a TikTok video were fairly easy in hindsight and can be learned by anyone within seconds with ease.
You can now get rid of any videos which may have been ruining your otherwise promising profile and take one step forward towards becoming the latest TikTok sensation.
But be careful of accidentally deleting the videos that you do want to keep.
Please stay tuned! We will be back with more content; TikTok or otherwise.
See you next time. Until then, goodbye!