Seen a fantastic slideshow with pictures that blew your mind and now want to make a Slideshow on TikTok as well?
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
This guide will teach you about the same in an easy to follow step-by-step process. Let’s begin.
Steps To Make a Slideshow on TikTok with Pictures
It may seem intimidating at first; but go through the following steps and you’ll laugh yourself at that earlier thought.
Here is another guide for you if you are facing trouble uploading videos on TikTok from the gallery.
Note: This process is similar for both the Android and iOS devices.
Here we go:
- Open the app and press on the “Plus” sign or more specifically the “+” sign.
- Now, proceed to tap on “Photo Templates” or if you have an older version, you may try pressing on “Upload“.
- You’ll be then asked to select an appropriate template for the Slideshow. This will form the base or soul of the project.
The template will be based on events/occasions such as birthdays or festivals.
- Each template comes with its own maximum limit on the number of photos allowed to be put in. Select the photos you want to be included.
- Press on “OK” in the top-right corner.
- A preview will be shown to you with optional features showing up for you to use.
- Tap “Next“.
- Your posting preferences will be asked along with a caption and hashtags.
- After being satisfied with all that, tap on “Post” and ta-da!
You are now equipped with the knowledge on how to make a Slideshow on TikTok with pictures.
We do hope that you were able to comprehend what we wanted to tell you and that you realize that there is a lot of scopes here because of the various diverse templates.
Moreover, if you have any queries with regard to how to make a Slideshow on TikTok; we’re here to help you. Just mention it in the same old comment section and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
We’ll take our leave for now. Until next time, b-bye!!!