Ever wanted to use both hands for TikTok i.e. record hands-free on TikTok videos? Or keep the phone at a distance to do a funky dance on the latest viral Bollywood number?
Well, we have felt your pain! This is why today we present to you a step-by-step guide on how to record hands-free on TikTok.
Record Hands Free on TikTok [Guide]
This simple guide should eliminate all of your doubts and queries. So, here we go:-
- First of all, open the app. Duh! And click on the “+” (plus) icon in the bottom center of your screen.
- Then, in the top right corner of the app, you’ll see Five horizontal options (Flip, Speed, timer…. ).
- Now tap on the option called “Timer“. Press it.
- Note that you’ll have a choice of a 3-second countdown or a 10-second countdown. Choose according to your requirements.
- After the timer ends, the recording will automatically start and you can get on with making your desired video.
- You can also pause the video anytime you want.
- Finally, press the tick mark in the bottom right corner of the screen to finish the video.
Ta-da!!! You can now record hands free on TikTok whenever and however you like!
It’s common that you made mistakes while making TikTok videos, and realize the mistake after the upload. Here’s a guide if you want to know how to delete videos from TikTok.
As you might have noticed, the process is fairly similar to how we click photos or record videos on our phone cameras hands-free.
This should instill more confidence in you, in case you’re still not sure.
In case of any doubts, do write to us in the comments section. We’ll try to help you in the best possible manner.
Also, we hope you learned a lot during our stay with you & we’d like to take our leave at this moment.
But, we’ll back for more!!
Until then, goodbye!