Have you ever wondered, how to get lyrics on Instagram story? If yes, then this article is for you. Instagram had released its Music feature back in the year of 2016 and since then, it has been one of the most favourite features of all Instagram users. Millennials have fixed their spots on the Instagram Platform and the developers of the social media platform have understood each nerve of these users and what exactly do they want.
For quite a lot of time, this feature was not available in every country and we had to wait for a long time to get our hands on this feature, however, the wait was worth it and for what its worth, every other person puts up their content in collaboration with Instagram Music.
Now, in this article, we will see how to get Lyrics on Instagram Stories and give you a step by step methodology as to how to go about this. So, if this is your cue, keep reading to know more about this topic.
Steps to get lyrics on Instagram story
Follow the steps given below to get lyrics on Instagram Story:
- The first step is to open the Instagram App on your respective device.
- Once you have launched the App, there are two ways to get to the story option.
- First – You can click on Profile Picture and tap on the Big circle icon to Add a story.
- Second – From the home page, you can just swipe right and that will open the camera option. If you see the camera, know you are on the Story Tab now.
- Now, you can either Add a pre-existing picture or video or make a fresh one on the spot. This is the picture or video you would like to add the lyrics to.
- Now, the next step after you have selected your desired content, is to Swipe up and select the Music option.
- Now, here, select the desired music of your choice which you want to play in the background.
- After you have done this, the song Snippet will appear, click on it.
- This will display the lyrics of the song. You can choose any 15 seconds of the song through the given trimmer and apply the same on your story by clicking Done.