Today, we will learn how to make Night Vision Potion in Minecraft. This Night Vision Potion lets you see clearly in the dark. You can even see underwater with this potion.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
You need a few things as ingredients in order to make a Night Vision Potion.
- A Crafting Table, which you need to craft with 4 wood planks.
- A Brewing Stand, which you need to craft with 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones.
- 1 Blaze Powder, crafted with 1 Blaze Rod.
- A Water Bottle.
- 1 Nether Wart.
- 1 Golden Carrot.
Also, there are some variations of this potion. You need a few more ingredients as well, which are Redstone; Gunpowder, and Dragon’s Breath.
Steps To Make Night Vision Potion In Minecraft
Since by now, you know which things you need to make this potion; go through the steps mentioned below to make a Night Vision potion in Minecraft.
- The first thing you need to do is to make Blaze Powder with a Blaze Rod.
- Then, make a Crafting Table using four wood planks. You can use any type of planks like Warped planks or Crimson planks.
- Now, put this crafting table on the ground and build up a 3X3 crafting grid.
- The next thing you need to do, make a Brewing Stand. For this, just place a Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row and three Cobblestones in the second row.
- Now, you need to open the Brewing Menu by interacting with the Brewing Stand. For that, you need to place the stand on the ground first.
- After that, add the Blaze Powder to the upper left box. This will activate the Brewing Stand.
- Now, add a Water Bottle to one of the three boxes.
- To the top box of the Brewing Menu, you need to add the Nether Wart.
- Wait till the brewing process is completed. When it’s done and the progress bar is full, the bottle will contain an Awkward Potion.
- Now, add a Golden Carrot to the top box of the Brewing Menu.
- Wait for the brewing process to complete. When the progress bar shows full, the bottle will contain a Night Vision Potion.
How to make a splash potion of night vision?
You can also brew a Splash Potion of Night Vision, which can be used on other players. To make it, you just need to add a Night Vision Potion to the bottom box of the brewing menu and then add Gun Powder to the top box.
How to make a lingering potion of night vision?
To make this potion, just add a Splash Potion of Night Vision to the bottom box of the brewing menu and then add Dragon’s Breath to the top box.
What does the Night Vision Potion do?
The Night Vision Potion allows you to have clear vision even in darkness and underwater.
The Splash Potion of Night Vision works almost the same as the regular Night Vision Potion, but it can also be thrown on other players.
The Lingering Potion of Night Vision creates a cloud-like effect, which can provide underwater breathing effects to others who step inside the cloud.
To use the Night potion,
- Xbox: Press and hold LT
- PC: Right-click and hold
- Nintendo: Press and hold ZL
- Mobile: Tap and hold
- PlayStation: Press and hold L2
Now you know how to make night vision potion in Minecraft and even the uses of the potions have been mentioned here. So it’s very much expected that now you can brew the potions easily and use them as required.
Potion of Healing is the best Minecraft potion.
The Luck potion increases the chances of better loot.
Yes, you can make a potion of blindness in Minecraft.