How to sign out of Netflix on TV when you have unsubscribed or not using the platform. Well, it’s quite simple.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
Netflix is a great place to watch movies and TV episodes. It allows you to view the content wherever you are as well. So what happens if you use the access device to log into Netflix while visiting a friend’s house or staying in a hotel but forget to log out before leaving? Now anyone can access your account.
This post will explain how to sign out of Netflix on TV as well as where to find the logout option in the Netflix app on your smart TV.
Steps to sign out of Netflix on TV
- After you’re in the Netflix app, you can access the menu by pressing the Left arrow on the TV remote control.
- After that, press and hold the Down key until the Get Help option appears. Depending on your TV model and Netflix app version, the Get Help option may be referred as Settings.
- Exit Netflix is not an option. This will simply end the program without logging you out.
- On your TV remote, press Enter. Usually, the Enter button is a circular button centered between the arrow buttons.
- Press down until the Sign out option appears.
- Now, Netflix will now ask you to confirm your choice. Click on Yes.
Your account will now be logged out of the Netflix app.
This is how you sign out of Netflix on TV. Signing out of Netflix may appear a little different depending on how your TV set up is, but it’s easy if you know where to look! Once you’ve signed out of Netflix, you can log back in at any time with any account.
Kenya and Vietnam, both are the only countries that have free Netflix.
No, you can’t change the region on Netflix.
Red Notice is the #1 movie on Netflix.