Hello guys! We at Fixing Port are back for another solution to errors that normally crop up on the popular platform, TikTok.
This time, we’ll dive into the reasons behind TikTok Videos Not Playing, as well as a proper proven method to solve the same.
So, before wasting any more time, let’s dive into why exactly are your TikTok Videos Not Playing and what are the possible solutions.
TikTok Videos Not Playing – Reasons?
The main reason behind TikTok Videos Not Playing is due to some technical glitches or that like all other software, it may be time to clear some unnecessary data or cache which is plaguing the app.
Ultimate Solution To Fix This Error
So, naturally, the best solution would be to get rid of such data/cache.
For that, we recommend taking the following steps so that you no longer have to witness your TikTok Videos Not playing.
Here we go:
Clearing Data and Cache
- First of all, open your “Phone Settings”.
- Then click on “Apps”.
- Find “TikTok”. Open it.
- Press on “Force Stop”.
- Tap on “Storage”.
- Now on “Data Clear”. This will bring your app to the way it was at the time of installing.
- Go to “Permissions” and allow everything asked.
- Ta-da! The process is completed and you should be good to go.
- Do the same process for your “Gallery/Photos” app, if needed.
- Make sure that your TikTok app is updated to it’s latest version.
- If the above doesn’t work, the phone may need to be restarted once.
The above-mentioned steps should make your app as good as new. Literally.
And no longer you’ll have to suffer from your TikTok Videos Not Playing.
We hope that your problem was resolved and in case of any confusion or doubts, mention it in the comments and we’ll try to get to it ASAP.