Screenshots are necessary in today’s gadgets. Apple Watch has also taken a step into it. But, the problem that people are facing with this device is that accidental screenshots are taken more often. To take the screenshot, we need to press the digital crown and the side button at the same time. It is so easy that unintentionally both the buttons hit up together and it takes the screenshot by itself.
The fresh genre of watchOS has taken out the solution to turn off screenshot on Apple watch. When the device takes these screenshots by default, it is quite annoying. So, we will talk here about how to get rid of this problem step by step.
Two ways to turn off screenshot on Apple watch
Disable on your Apple watch by itself
- On your Apple Watch, head to “Settings“.
- Tap the “General” option on your Apple watch.
- Then, you need to scroll down and you will get an option of “Screenshots“.
- Tap the toggle button to disable the screenshot.
Proceed through watch App on your iPhone
- Land up the Watch App on your iPhone.
- You have to find the option “General”.
- Scroll down to see the “Screenshots” option.
- Tap on its toggle button and disable the option of “Screenshots“.
So, now you can turn off screenshot on Apple watch when you don’t need it. Later on, you can enable it at the right time when you really need to use this feature.
With disabling screenshot option, pressing the digital crown and side button at the same time it will not give any response. This will be very useful for saving your phone’s storage from unnecessary screenshots.
To turn off the always-on feature on Apple Watch, open Settings, then tap on Display & Brightness, then tap on Always On to turn it ON or OFF.
Yes, Apple Watch is better than Fitbit because it has more features than Fitbit.
No, it is water-resistant not waterproof.
Yes, Apple discontinued Apple Watch 4 after announcing Apple Watch 5.