The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 has been recently launched in India. The news of the launch was first announced in China in the month of April. Since then, every fan of the Mi brand has been eagerly waiting for the launch. Finally, it has been launched in India and we’ve gathered all the features of it and mentioned them here.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 Specifications
The specifications and features of the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 are being mentioned below.
- Xiaomi Overtakes Apple To Become The 2nd Largest Phone Maker
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 11 Ultra With Snapdragon 888 In India
1. Display: This smart band by Mi supports a 1.56-inch AMOLED display. And the resolution is 152×486 pixels. 450 nits brightness and 326 PPI pixel density are also included in the list.
2. Battery: The battery it comes with is 125mAh which supports magnetic charging. As per the company’s claim, the battery life can last up to 14 days. Also, it takes around 2 hours to get full-charged.
3. Health Features: This device offers 30 fitness modes along with a PPG heart rate sensor, sleep tracking, menstrual cycle tracking, SpO2 tracking, breathing exercises, and many more. Other than these, there are other common health features available like step counter, goal settings, idle alerts, etc.
4. Connectivity: This device comes with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity which is compatible with Android 5.0 or above and iOS 10.0 or above.
5. Others: This smart band lets you set app alerts, music control, find my phone, notifications for calls and messages, etc.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 features 5 different color options for the straps and it also comes with a plastic case. The tampered glass is with anti-fingerprint coating and an aluminum alloy buckle. This product will be available on the official website of Mi, Amazon, and Mi home.
The first sale of this product is going to be initiated on 30th August, and the price is approx Rs. 3,499. Also, people who have used the previous versions of Mi Smart Band (version 1 – version 5) will get an additional Rs. 500 off on the purchase.