Telegram is a cross-platform, cloud-based application suitable for instant messaging, video calling, sending images, stickers, videos, and files of any kind. It’s one of the most customary messaging applications in the digital space. In this article, we are going to provide you a detailed step-by-step guide on how to download files from Telegram using IDM.
You can synchronize all of the chats on any device while using the same phone number. This application is available for download on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, Mac OS, and Linux. Its remarkable features such as secret chat, self-destructive messages, encrypted backup, and more secure chats represent it to be lofty than its contenders.
Although it has seamless benefits, its major drawback is that it can not download files swiftly and does not resume support. Henceforth a download manager such as IDM is recommended for the speedy download of files on Telegram.
Steps To Download Files From Telegram Using IDM
The following are steps to download files from Telegram using IDM.
- Go to “web.telegram.org” website.
- Enter the registered mobile number linked with your telegram account along with your country code in the space provided.
- Tap on next to continue and open the Telegram app on your phone.
- A confirmatory pin is sent to your phone number which you need to enter when prompted.
- Type “getpubliclink_bot” in the search bar and click on “Get Public Link Bot” in the suggestions.
- Tap on the “START” button to progress on to the next step.
- Go to the channel or group or chat where the large file you want to download is, and forward it to Get Public Link Bot.
- Click on the “Instant Download” button and tap on an affirming “OK” button.
- The IDM will instantly begin downloading the link.
This way you can download files using IDM.
Yes, Telegram uses phone storage.
To watch the video you have to download the Telegram media Player application.
Iran uses the Telegram application the most.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥