The new update from YouTube has brought about some new changes in its homepage along with some new features as well. On the mobile App of YouTube, there is a new section in a place called Short Stories. These are videos with a duration upto a minute at the max and is basically based on your interests and preferences as picked by the YouTube algorithm.
Now the question here is, how to download YouTube Story Videos? There are no URL Share links of Addresses that are given to copy so that you could just download the videos with the help of the link, so the question still remains, how do you download YouTube story videos? Well, if this is your cue and you have been wondering on the same lines, then don’t worry as Fixing Port has got you covered.
Download YouTube Story Videos
In this article, we will give you the exact step by step procedure you will need to get through and download YouTube story videos on your device. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
Method To Download YouTube Short Videos
Follow the steps given below to download YouTube short videos:
- First of all download any of these apps: Videoder or Snaptube
- The next thing you need to do if you wish to download short videos is to click on the Channel name in the story.
- Now, after you have opened the channel; you need to find the exact video you have been looking for and wish to download.
- Now, tap on the share button.
- After tapping on the Share button, Tap on Videoder or Snaptube to download the video.
- Now, select the video quality that you want to download.
- That’s it, it’s that simple and easy. Now, you are good to go!
Method To Download YouTube Short Stories
Now, as far as YouTube stories are concerned; there is no full-proof well-defined technique that you could apply to download the stories. This is because, YouTube stories do not have any sort of URL links that could help in downloading the video file; and hence, the best method devised as of now is Screen Recording.
Some devices have in-built screen recorders while others might have to download a third-party application to make this technique work. However, if there is any other method that you know of; feel free to let us know in the comment section below and we are sure to give you the update on the same.
No, it’s legal if you downloading a YouTube video using YouTube Red (YouTube’s subscription service).
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is the best YouTube video downloader.
Vidmate is better than TubeMate when it comes to downloading speed.